No announcement yet.

Jalen Ramsey or Minkah Fitzpatrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok we can pass on everyone if you are so confident in our DB's. They aren't very good and we are going to be in a lot of shootouts this year it seems.

Comment

Hard Pass - Jacksonville is asking for 2 first round picks now.

Puff puff PASS

Comment

Ramsey is an improvement over anyone we have

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        The Eagles have gotten no pressure when not blitzing this season. Bringing in Ramsey would solve nothing.
        Assuming he picks up the scheme and lingo quickly. Still, our problem isn't exactly CBs. We need dline help on the worst way. I don't see how Ramsey really fixes that. Maybe there's a few coverage sacks to be had, but I don't see it.
        Last edited by JuTMSY4; 09-17-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
          Hard Pass - Jacksonville is asking for 2 first round picks now.

Puff puff PASS
          I've seen nothing about 2 firsts but ok. No one is worth that but 1 first isn't off the.mark for a marquise player

Comment

It is PFT but it's coming from a SI reporter

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
            I've seen nothing about 2 firsts but ok. No one is worth that but 1 first isn't off the.mark for a marquise player
            FWIW:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-jalen-ramsey/

Comment

Agreed.

Right now I wish Howie had matched the pile of garbage that Seattle gave up for Clowney while paying half of his salary.

Comment

well the Clowney deal would have been better and no none is giving up 2 firsts for a CB

Comment

if you believe the rumors about the eagles being in win-now mode

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  Agreed.

Right now I wish Howie had matched the pile of garbage that Seattle gave up for Clowney while paying half of his salary.
                  Not matching Seattle but offering 2 firsts for Ramsey is stupid.

Comment

https://twitter.com/phleaglesnation/...629844998?s=21

��
                    Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Also for those who think a shutdown corner wouldn’t be helpful

https://twitter.com/ihartitz/status/...627604482?s=12
                      Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                        Dumb. They all played with him at FSU and Barnett played with him in H.S. or something like that
                        Last edited by broadstreetparade; 09-18-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

I would definitely stop at Darby and a 1st.

People will laugh after Sunday, but Darby is a talented CB. Jacksonville could replace Ramsey with someone much worse.

Comment

Seems a little strange he’d coincidentally decide to follow them now, also Agholor/Alshon didn’t go to FSU. Could still be nothing, but interesting to note.
                            Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Originally posted by SOS Crunchy View Post
                              Seems a little strange he’d coincidentally decide to follow them now, also Agholor/Alshon didn’t go to FSU. Could still be nothing, but interesting to note.
                              Don't waste your breathe, apparently this team doesn't need a true CB yet they will complain in Gameday when they get toasted game in and game out sheesh

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                                Don't waste your breathe, apparently this team doesn't need a true CB yet they will complain in Gameday when they get toasted game in and game out sheesh
                                Im on board with making the trade. Im just saying, him following college team mates of his on Instagram means dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X