Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just Meh.

Eh. I'm just kinda done.

I know the birds are different with Alshon or Jackson in the line up.

But what does it matter.

Player spins into the defender, whose hands are up, rip 30yrds off that turn over. Violently seperate the helmet off Sanders head by the face mask, we good. Sproles 4 foot nothing isn't tossing any any DB or CB a yard off coverage...etc...etc...

It's not tick tack shit. Eagles rarely get the calls that turn games. The only reason we won the Superbowl was the ref crew let the teams play. Stood back and let it all play out. Only called flagrant fouls.

Today I swore, cursed and threw my hat at the TV on the bullshit Jenkins call. My 20month old followed suit. I realized I really don't fucking care. Let them play or call it the same. I'll enjoy my fantasy this year and pay attention on the periphery, I'm over this product being peddled.

SB - Pat's over Rams. Brady retires, belicheck reverts to hellspawn he is, eats Brady and returns to hell to serve as the right hand of Lucifer. (At least that'll be entertaining).

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
    Eh. I'm just kinda done.

I know the birds are different with Alshon or Jackson in the line up.

But what does it matter.

Player spins into the defender, whose hands are up, rip 30yrds off that turn over. Violently seperate the helmet off Sanders head by the face mask, we good. Sproles 4 foot nothing isn't tossing any any DB or CB a yard off coverage...etc...etc...

It's not tick tack shit. Eagles rarely get the calls that turn games. The only reason we won the Superbowl was the ref crew let the teams play. Stood back and let it all play out. Only called flagrant fouls.

Today I swore, cursed and threw my hat at the TV on the bullshit Jenkins call. My 20month old followed suit. I realized I really don't fucking care. Let them play or call it the same. I'll enjoy my fantasy this year and pay attention on the periphery, I'm over this product being peddled.

SB - Pat's over Rams. Brady retires, belicheck reverts to hellspawn he is, eats Brady and returns to hell to serve as the right hand of Lucifer. (At least that'll be entertaining).
    FF is winning it this year... Maholmes is as good as ive ever seen from a QB. Guy is unconscious

Comment

Working...
    X