Every game decided by refs, why bother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every game decided by refs, why bother

Even when we win close games, it’s always about calls in our way.

Gets old. My interest is dying. I watch, but I find myself not caring

It's getting worse and worse when it comes to the Zebras. Every rule change seems to give them more of an ability to influence the outcome of a game.

Confidential to gamblers: How can you bet on this sh*t?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      It's getting worse and worse when it comes to the Zebras. Every rule change seems to give them more of an ability to influence the outcome of a game.

Confidential to gamblers: How can you bet on this sh*t?
      Remember the movie "Dirty Work"? Where the Chevy Chase compulsive gambler character lost a fortune betting on Mr. T to win the second fight in Rocky III?

It's like that.

Comment

Tom fucking Brady tweeted he couldn't watch the game Thursday night because of the officials and their ridiculous calls on marginal infractions.

The NFL is circling the drain with this shit ... hits on the QB were the issue last year and this year they decided to call hand fighting OPI ... even if the guy who's trying to get position is half the size of the defender.

Making that horseshit call after an equally horseshit call on the return is criminal.

I will soon leave a game in which every play has me looking for whether a flag is on the field.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
        X