Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoever is making Sanders the workhorse is fkkking up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoever is making Sanders the workhorse is fkkking up.

Could be Duce but I kind of doubt it. I don't think he has that much influence. Howard should be getting more than half the snaps. They're going to turn Sanders into Smallwood.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Could be Duce but I kind of doubt it. I don't think he has that much influence. Howard should be getting more than half the snaps. They're going to turn Sanders into Smallwood.
    HC

Comment

Seems like Sanders goes down at first contact most of the time and when he tried to power through he fumbled. Like everyone else I would like to see Howard a lot more and use Sanders more in the passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
        Howard has shovels for hands and can't block

Comment

Who gives a fuck if he can't catch? Blount and ajayi weren't running patterns. They need to feed him and let him get in a rhythm.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            Howard has shovels for hands and can't block
            Howard is the best pass-blocking running back in the league.

Pass blocking: It absolutely critical that any running back that gets on the field for the Eagles is able to pass block, something Howard is more-than-capable of doing as he was the best pass-blocking running back in the NFL last season according to Pro Football Focus.
            https://94wip.radio.com/blogs/eliot-...t-running-back
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
            X