Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoJo Banner Tweets in:

https://twitter.com/JoeBanner13/stat...405777408?s=20

That is a very bad loss by Eagles. Bad team, poorly coached, and at eagles are home. Shouldn’t happen.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    https://twitter.com/JoeBanner13/stat...405777408?s=20

That is a very bad loss by Eagles. Bad team, poorly coached, and at eagles are home. Shouldn’t happen.
    He's not wrong. This loss is 100% on the coaching. How you gonna keep feeding Sanders the ball when you have Howard?? Wentz played a good game, he made some mistakes but what QBs don't. He's young and will continue to develop but we can't keep having him play with trash in a trash scheme. Doug is a shitty play caller and Groh is a shitty OC. We give gym shorts a lot of flak but he isn't as bad as we make it out to be. Our front office can't draft for shit. This has been an issue for a long time.

Comment

re: Poor coaching.

I'm about 99% sure Doug didn't install much of a gameplan and hoped their talent would just rise above the lions. Most of that talent is either in the tub (offense) or isnt doing squad (defense).

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        re: Poor coaching.

I'm about 99% sure Doug didn't install much of a gameplan and hoped their talent would just rise above the lions. Most of that talent is either in the tub (offense) or isnt doing squad (defense).
        That's the issue, Dougie P keeps thinking too much shit. How fucking hard is it for us so called dumb fans to see Howard is running 5 yards per clip and Sanders fumbles twice and you still use the kid and totally abandon the run?

Bottom line is he doesn't know how to use Wentz. He just wants to keep trying to make him and MVP and prove he is back to being and MVP since his ACL. Just play the game balance the run pass throw short quick passes RPOs bootleg passes keep defensed honest. Shit every defense knows don't have to stack the box play coverage they ain't running and if they do its some midget that can't hit the hole anyways.

This season right now is purely on coaching and the lack of getting this team to be prepared.

Comment

Quite a few phans at the gayte agreed that Doug really seems to be missing Frank Reich. No imagination in the play calling.

Comment

i don't know about that

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post

This season right now is purely on coaching and the lack of getting this team to be prepared.
            Howie made a dramatic miscalculation on defense. I think all the problems on defense are predicated on a lack of line talent/effectiveness and I actually think Schwartz has been adequate calling that defense with the pieces he has.

They gave up 20 points yesterday inclusive of 2 short field turnovers.

Offensively, I think it's fair to hang more on Doug - he thought this game was a gimme where the eagles talent would win out. Maybe that's true on paper, but we all know the games aren't played on paper.

Comment

Working...
            X