They may have a QB
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Disgusting.
        Just one game but I would not be confident in saying the Eagles have a better QB situation right now.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I remember all of the laughing it up at the Giants on draft day like it was yesterday. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Just one game but I would not be confident in saying the Eagles have a better QB situation right now.
            That's exactly the kind of moment we're talking about.

The kid absolutely ate it the fuck up. Some QB's have that. Some don't.
            Last edited by The Duck; 09-22-2019, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Ok, it’s been a bad day but let’s not go too crazy. Time will tell.

Comment

While it was only one game, the kid has set records. It was the largest come from behind victory by a rookie in his first start since the SB era. Also, it was the first time the Giants QB rushed for 2 TDs since Jeff Hostetler in '94. He looked pretty damn good with suspect blocking, bums at WR, and Barkley on crutches.

Comment

Upgrade from Slackjaw but running is a tough way to make a living for an NFL QB.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
                    That's exactly the kind of moment we're talking about.

The kid absolutely ate it the fuck up. Some QB's have that. Some don't.
                    SO DID BOBBY HOYING SO DID KEVIN KLOB SO DID AND ON AND ON.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      Upgrade from Slackjaw but running is a tough way to make a living for an NFL QB.
                      He isn't a runner in a true sense, just rather taking what the defense gave him. He only had 28 yards rushing with 2 rush TDs. One play was a designed run. The final play was just a matter of the defense not accounting for him. The defense parted in the middle and he ran 7 yards for a TD.

Defenses didn't have much of a scouting report on him. The next few games as there is tape on him will be a different story.

Comment

Working...
                      X