Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AB cut!

Howie, make the call.

Wtf I don't care but did something come or the testimony or was there some evidence cause New England don't give a shit about anything so cutting him means something concrete must have been gathered .

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
      Howie, make the call.
      NO FRIGGIN WAY. I HOPE HE NEVER PLAYS ANOTHER DOWN IN NFL.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by inkdrop View Post
        Howie, make the call.
        With this receiving core banged up absolutely

Comment

NFL is prolly getting ready to suspend his ass...

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Wtf I don't care but did something come or the testimony or was there some evidence cause New England don't give a shit about anything so cutting him means something concrete must have been gathered .
          ....for large amount of time perhaps a year.

Either way I agree they are attempting to get ahead of it because it’s not good.

Patriots already had a murderer now all they need is a rapist.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ....for large amount of time perhaps a year.

Either way I agree they are attempting to get ahead of it because it’s not good.

Patriots already had a murderer now all they need is a rapist.
            Patriots = Cowboys character wise. Let's not overlook the owners either.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Like so many industry leader types...

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              Patriots = Cowboys character wise. Let's not overlook the owners either.
              ..getting caught in similar traps....if it’s talented and making money they will look the other way and make excuses.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Bwaaaaaaahhhhah! Fools Gold!

Biggest fucin dummy! GruDog! Fuck a Belicheat!

What a Moroon!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Apparently...

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                  there was a second unnamed accuser and AB decided to send her threatening texts to back off last week, and it became public...so it looks like the Pats paid him 9M for 1 TD...
                  The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Not really....they are dumping him before they have to..

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                    there was a second unnamed accuser and AB decided to send her threatening texts to back off last week, and it became public...so it looks like the Pats paid him 9M for 1 TD...
                    ...from CBS Sports:

With his one-year deal, which included a $20 million option for 2020, Brown was due to receive a $9 million signing bonus, but he appears unlikely to see any of it. Per Andrew Brandt of TheMMQB, $5 million of that guaranteed money was due on or before Sept. 23, 2019 and $4 million was due on or before Jan 1, 2020. Per CBS Sports NFL insider Jason La Canfora, Brown could end up earning no more than two weeks of prorated money off his $1 million base salary, pending a potential grievance by the NFLPA.

He has screwed himself.....diva ego. Or CTE .

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                      This guy is unbelievable. I don't even think he is a human being. This may be one of the most epic collapses of a superstar player ever. He deserved everything he gets fucking moron.

Comment

No
                        John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                        X