No announcement yet.

Yo IE......HELP!!! (new bored problem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo IE......HELP!!! (new bored problem)

The new bored works just fine on my I-Pad.

My computer is a whole other problem. If I'm not logged in, it works fine, but after I've logged in, no good.

In edge, I get the main screen, but if I click on a thread, I get a blank page.

In Chrome, I get the main screen, but if I click on a thread nothing happens.

Soooooooo, what's happening?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

get a new emachine

Comment

No can do

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      get a new emachine
      I’ve got a hand me down e-machine from Kelly Green.

It has too much sentimental value for me to replace it.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'M ON WITH CHROME NOW. WORKIN FOR ME.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I've been having the same problem

Comment

Never mind......got it (Yo BB........)

In Edge, look for an icon on upper right for "blocked content" Click that off and you're good to go.

For some reason, both edge and chrome were seeing the new Igglephans as having unsecured scripts. You have to allow them on this site.
            Last edited by Overbrook; 06-06-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Rub some dirt on it
              Last edited by Drama Queen; 06-06-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
                The new bored works just fine on my I-Pad.

My computer is a whole other problem. If I'm not logged in, it works fine, but after I've logged in, no good.

In edge, I get the main screen, but if I click on a thread, I get a blank page.

In Chrome, I get the main screen, but if I click on a thread nothing happens.

Soooooooo, what's happening?
                I think I may have identified the problem.

Clear your brower's cache. It may be loading the previous unsecured version of the bored's header from the cache. So when the browser sees that mixed with secured content it deems it fishy and doesn't permit it to load.

Try it and let us know. We would prefer that people don't have to permit unsecured (and thus blocked) content on their browsers in order to access the bored.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

IT WAS A SEAMLESS TRANSITION FOR ME.
                  "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                  X