No announcement yet.

WIREFOX TERRIER WINS WESTMINSTER AGAIN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIREFOX TERRIER WINS WESTMINSTER AGAIN.

LOVE DOGS, MOST TIMES MORE THAN PEOPLE.

I REALLY THOUGHT LONGHAIRED DACHSHUND WAS GONNA WIN IT.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

My first dog was a Wirefox terrier. I was like six years old or so. This dog was nutz. Not dangerous, just nutz. He'd always try to escape and run away when you opened the front door. We had a fenced in back yard, but he would jump the fence so you had to keep him chained in in the fenced yard.

One time he escaped and we thought he was dead. A week later he shows back up at our house.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It was fixed. Plus, one of the judges blew a call, which was CLEARLY shown during replay! WTF!!??
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I'VE HAD A DOG IN MY HOME ALL BUT FIVE YEARS OF MY 61. HAVE TWO NOW. ENGLISH YELLOW LAB AND MERICA BLACK LAB. GREAT DOGS, VERY INTELLIGENT, SMART, LEARN FAST. NO FENCES ON OUR PROPERTY, THEY DON'T TAKE OFF.
        WILL CHASE DEER BUT ONLY TO THE WOODS. I WOULDN'T OWN A RUNNER, THAT WON'T LISTEN.

WESTMINSTER DOG SHOW IS ON MY LIST, SO IS LITTLE LEAGUE WORLD SERIES. GOTTA DO EM BEFORE I KICK MY LAST KICK.

Comment

Originally posted by Corkey_for_President View Post
          It was fixed. Plus, one of the judges blew a call, which was CLEARLY shown during replay! WTF!!??
          THREE DOGS DID GET BOOTED OUT FOR VIOLATIONS. ALTHOUGH THE REPLAY OFFICIAL COULDN'T CONFIRM. DEFINITELY FIXED.

Comment

The Biscuit violation was TOTAL bullshit. NO WAY that thing exceeded allowable weight restrictions. Then, the Great Dane shits on the floor without a penalty??? GET. THE. FUCK. OUTTA. HERE!!!
            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

We had a GSP rescue. Beautiful dog, but an unbelievable runner. She even figured out how to jump up and bang a gate latch to open. Her kill instinct was unreal for anything with fur not a dog or bigger than her. She could hear moles in the ground, dig them out and snack them up.
              WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Were there any Viszlas?

Comment

I cant support the sport until the players get free agency.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    Were there any Viszlas?
                    YES SIR. BUT GOT CAUGHT DOING PED'S DURING DRUG TEST GOT SUSPENDED 4 WEEKS. FIRST OFFENSE. HE SAID HE HAD NO IDEA IT WAS IN HIS FILET MIG-NON.

Comment

YES SIR. BUT GOT CAUGHT DOING PED'S DURING DRUG TEST GOT SUSPENDED 4 WEEKS. FIRST OFFENSE. HE SAID HE HAD NO IDEA IT WAS IN HIS FILET MIG-NON.
                      I have a Viszla, so that is very believable....

Comment

Working...
                      X