• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 pts

"Fire Schwartz" fuck you all.

With cre'von leblanc and some guy I've never heard of as your cbs

Comment

Nah fuck him and you
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Held the best offense in the league in their house which is allegedly one of the toughest places to play to 20 pts with a practice squad secondary and cox hurt for most of the game. Should have had that one but the offense let the saints off the hook. Get the fuck out.

Comment

The defense gave up 20 points Despite Shwartzzzz!

Not because of him!
          Great Bunch of guys, and deserve many thanks for our Ring...Now if that game was played in Philly on Grass???????Buttttt because our DC can't call a blitz on 4th and 19 in Overtime to win a fucing game,,,we might be having a diff convo. That goes for Minny and the Panthers too...

The Bed got shit Midway thru the 3rd Qrt of the SB..........its not about tonights game.
          Last edited by TRENT; 01-13-2019, 09:27 PM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

The Aints looked very beatable. Can't believe we lost this game. Bears were much much tougher and better. I guess the bye week off rest was a factor. Fuck New Orleans hope they get their asses kicked next week.
            Last edited by Phire Phat Phuck; 01-13-2019, 09:38 PM.

Comment

The defense gave up 20 points Despite Shwartzzzz!
              Thanks stopped reading there.

Comment

The defense did the best it could and gave the offense a chance to win it near the end. However, the offense died after going up 14 points early in the first quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phire Phat Phuck View Post
                  The Aints looked very beatable. Can't believe we lose this game. Bears were much much tougher and better. I guess the bye week off rest was a factor. Fuck New Orleans hope they get their asses kicked next week.
                  The Saints are a good home team; however, they're not good enough to win the SB.
                  Last edited by Markh02; 01-13-2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

I agree.

People will blame those two 3rd and longs on him for not blitzing, when not only was our defense not good when blitzing this year, more blitzes would leave LeBlanc and Maddox open for even more exposure.

Comment

The defense is not good at blitzing I imagine because they practice a soft zone with 3 or 4 rushing all the fucking time ... it's all he does on 3d and long.

He basically says to opponents: Stop 4 rushers for 3 seconds and I'll hand you a conversion.

It's the classic definition of insanity to keep doing what does not work and expect it to work ... LeBlanc and Who-The-Fuck-Is-48 notwithstanding.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS - I thought LeBlanc played a hell of a game today ... I would have liked to have seen him in tighter coverage on 3d and long instead of being told to imitate a telephone pole in a soft zone.
                        Last edited by slag; 01-13-2019, 11:28 PM.
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

LeBlanc and Douglas should be your starters next year

Those fuckers get coffee

Comment

Regardless of what the game plan is overall, how can you justify doing the same thing over and over? What coach/team can you expect to beat doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              I agree.

People will blame those two 3rd and longs on him for not blitzing, when not only was our defense not good when blitzing this year, more blitzes would leave LeBlanc and Maddox open for even more exposure.
                              Also pretty sure the Saints two losses came when they scored less than 24 points this year. Id wager that if you told any eagles fan before the game we held the Saints to 20 points theyd would have said we won the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X