Nagy is a coward bitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nagy is a coward bitch

and he's bad for the integrity of the game. Bitch.
    DB

Nagy was on the Eagles roster at one time.

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
    He also started his NFL coaching career from 2008-2012 with the Eagles. I think they’re going for a win with the intense zeal, passion and fervor that you show while attacking the CLE.

Comment

Relax, did you ever think Nagy could be saying shit to throw off the Vikings game plan, they 100% will be playing to win, even if Rams are winning by 20 at the half what does it say to your team at half time to give up heading into the playoffs.

Comment

ya didn't do your homework in 6th grade

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Relax, did you ever think Nagy could be saying shit to throw off the Vikings game plan, they 100% will be playing to win, even if Rams are winning by 20 at the half what does it say to your team at half time to give up heading into the playoffs.
        and you're still not doing it. Look what Nagy the coward bitch did in preseason.
        DB

Comment

He's a local guy too. I think he also coached with my Cousin in the LL league.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            He's a local guy too. I think he also coached with my Cousin in the LL league.
            I coached against him a while back in a YMCA indoor soccer league. We got ahead by 5 early in the second half, and he had the refs stop the game.

Comment

I played paint ball against him once

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              I coached against him a while back in a YMCA indoor soccer league. We got ahead by 5 early in the second half, and he had the refs stop the game.
              He got hit twice and sat down and refused to play any more. Whiny bitch coward loser.
              DB

Comment

He’s still my roto rooter man.

Been dodging my calls I’ve got a nasty clog. Have half a mind to call Customer Support.

Comment

Look what Nagy the coward bitch did in preseason.
                  In preseason, Nagy was trying to hide Trubisky from DCs so they wouldn't see how limited he was. He is a rather dim bulb and couldn't go through his progressions- even against vanilla defenses
                  So Nagy didn't play him. There have been a couple of articles that talked about this strategy to hide the youngster's shortcomings as long as possible

Comment

and you're still not doing it. Look what Nagy the coward bitch did in preseason.
                    WHAT DID HE DO IN THE PRACTICE GAMES?
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He got hit twice and sat down and refused to play any more. Whiny bitch coward loser.
                      I PLAYED CHESS AGAINST HIM. RIGHT AFTER MY FIRST MOVE HE FLIPPED THE BOARD WALKED OUT IN A HUFF.
                      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                      X