WTF?? Vikings open -6 over CHI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF?? Vikings open -6 over CHI

Wow, that shocked the shit out of me. Thought it would be bears -3 or something to that effect.

This game matters still. Ar least it did when I passed out from excessive drinking last night.

Ah...FUCK!!! Fucking bears game is also at 4:30 now.

We are FUCKED!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      Ah...FUCK!!! Fucking bears game is also at 4:30 now.

We are FUCKED!!
      How are we fucked exactly? The Rams play at the same time as the Bears.

Comment

Bears will pull starters if the rams are smoking 49ers.

they have scoreboards in every NFL stadium. Now that bears will be able to see outcome of that game they can rest guys if they don’t have a chance at a bye. Why would the 49ers give a max effort next week?

We need a miracle
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-24-2018, 10:19 AM.

Comment

they have scoreboards in every NFL stadium. Now that bears will be able to see outcome of that game they can rest guys if they don’t have a chance at a bye. Why would the 49ers give a max effort next week?

We need a miracle
          We put ourselves in this situation. Only thing we can do is take care of business in Washington. Wouldn't be in this situation if they pulled Wentz a few weeks earlier.

Comment

If the Bears ease up, they will play them the following week.

If you were the Eagles coach, would you throttle back against the Giants and play them the following week, or would you knock them out now because they are a division rival?

Comment

Yeah, this is some serious bullshit. We're fucked.

Comment

We need a lot of luck now. Felt really good about things with bears game kicking off a 1.

Now, there’s an added layer that could very easily fuck us over. Pretty sure it will.

If I’m. Coaching a team and we are locked in to play following week I’d likely rest a few guys in the second half since the outcome doesn’t matter.

Also, would I rather have the choking ass Vikings in the playoffs or the reigning SB champs with a QB who seems to play his best when the lights are shining brightest? That’s also an easy call.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-24-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

We need a miracle
                  Let's all just chill. It is unlikely the Rams are going to blowout anyone, even the 49ers.

Furthermore, the Vikings are choke artists.

Comment

Hopefully Hans Geuber’s message comes true:

It’s Christmas, Theo. It’s the season of miracles!

Comment

I don’t see the Bears throttling back against the Vikings. Players will get injuriedand it’s not their makeup. Bears will not want to lose twice to the Vikings.

I agree though that if they are losing early and they’re getting spanked, the Bears will shut down their play calling etc.

Comment

If you’re Chicago you wanna play Vikings (pussy dome team) or the defending SB champs in first round of playoffs?
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-24-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING!!!
                          RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

17-0 into the 4th against a shit team at home

Hold that lead and no additional help required. TCB yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by brotherharv View Post
                              Hold that lead and no additional help required. TCB yourself.
                              EXACTLY WHAT I WAS POSTING TILL I CHANGED MY MIND.

EXCEPT TCB, NO CLUE WHAT THAT MEANS.
                              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                              X