QUEEN FANS, GO SEE IT.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUEEN FANS, GO SEE IT.

I'VE SEEN QUEEN 7, 8 TIMES BACK IN THE DAY. WORTH THE TRIP TO SEE THIS MOVIE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Enjoyed it last week. First time in a theater since Saving Private Ryan. Nice reclining seats but passed on the small soda for $5.49. Watched Queen twice in Baltimore at the old arena.

Comment

Wifey and I saw it last night

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      I'VE SEEN QUEEN 7, 8 TIMES BACK IN THE DAY. WORTH THE TRIP TO SEE THIS MOVIE.
      Great movie. Rami was fantastic as Freddie.
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

YES HE WAS. HE WAS PERFECT FIT. BRIAN MAY DID A GREAT JOB WITH HIS CHARACTER AND THIS ENTIRE MOVIE. I HAD CHILLS MOST OF THE MOVIE, MY 13 Y.O. DAUGHTER WANTED TO SEE IT, SHE REALLY HAD TO TWIST MY ARM.
        FEW THINGS WERE LEFT OUT I WISH THEY PUT IN, BUT CAN'T HAVE A MOVIE THAT RUNS TO LONG FOR MOST FOLKS. ME, I'D SIT THERE FOR FOUR HOURS WATCHING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT BAND.

Comment

They were the first rock band I ever got into when I first started listening to music when I was a kid. Their earlier albums got a lot of spin time. Always loved all their music but especially the raw power and technical prowess of their earlier stuff always drew me in, especially learning how to play bass. I was super pumped when I learned they were FINALLY going to make and release a Queen movie. Rami nailed it. Didn't know just how involved Freddie was with Mary Austin in his younger years. Loved the nod to Wayne's World with Mike Myers playing the EMI exec that said he wanted a single that kids can drive around and head bang to when he was refusing to get on board with Bohemian Rhapsody.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInNC View Post
            They were the first rock band I ever got into when I first started listening to music when I was a kid. Their earlier albums got a lot of spin time. Always loved all their music but especially the raw power and technical prowess of their earlier stuff always drew me in, especially learning how to play bass. I was super pumped when I learned they were FINALLY going to make and release a Queen movie. Rami nailed it. Didn't know just how involved Freddie was with Mary Austin in his younger years. Loved the nod to Wayne's World with Mike Myers playing the EMI exec that said he wanted a single that kids can drive around and head bang to when he was refusing to get on board with Bohemian Rhapsody.
            I THINK BRIAN SHOULD HAVE HAD A SHORT, EVEN A MINUTE OR TWO, OF FLASH GORDON MENTION.
            I LOVE QUEEN, MY DAUGHTER ENJOYED MOVIE, BUT THAT YOUNG DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE IMPACT QUEEN HAD.

Comment

The wife and I saw it on Thursday...we loved it! It got kinda emotional towards the end. It's a damn shame that he had to die so young but man oh man did he live life to its fullest. Who wouldn't give their left nut to have some of his awesome experiences. The movie gave me chills on several occasions...definitely gonna get it on Blu-Ray when it's released.

Comment

It was definitely one of those movies that's about a real life person where you know how it's going to end but you get so caught up in it, you find yourself hoping it turns out different. It does get sad at the end.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed it. Saw it with my buddy who grew up in London and saw queen at wembley a couple times, including live aid.

Comment

Worth seeing. Great performance by the lead and the band. Direction and script were sub--par. Many inaccuracies.
                    Last edited by Maniac; 11-17-2018, 07:55 PM.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

THERE WERE A FEW THINGS THAT WERE WRONG, BUT WITH BRIAN MAY AND ROGER TAYLOR AT THE HELM, I'M SURE THEY KNOW IT AND I'M OK WITH IT IF THEY ARE.

MY 13 Y.O. DAUGHTER IS NOW LEARNING QUEEN SONGS ON HER NEW GUITAR. NOW THAT'S INSPIRATION. ONE PERSON OR BAND USUALLY INSPIRES SOMEONE TO LEARN AN INSTRUMENT. I'M SO GLAD IT WAS BRIAN MAY AND QUEEN.
                      Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-18-2018, 01:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X