Dim Jr and I just bought Howie Roseman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dim Jr and I just bought Howie Roseman

and family a round of lemonades by the swimming pool here in some overpriced resort in the Caribbean. He was gracious and thanked us, and I asked him whether he shouldn't be helping Brett Brown out today instead of basking in the sun. He said, "they'll do fine." Nice guy. I questioned, however, why his wife let his son take a leak in the bushes next to their pool cabana instead of walking the twenty feet to the bathroom, but if it gets us another Super Bowl the kid can piss on my foot.

Interestingly, we saw John Fox at breakfast on Monday too.
    DB

I'm thinking that an overpriced resort shouldn't be charging you for lemonade.

And I'm also thinking that you should be happy the kid at least made it to the bushes and didn't let go in the pool.

Comment

I would also let him pee on your foot for another Lombardi.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

bwahaha!

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        I would also let him pee on your foot for another Lombardi.
        Swish!

And Susq, lemonade at the pool is $7.00 per. You heard me right.
        DB

Comment

Bwah!!!........Really?

Originally posted by Dim Bulb View Post
          Swish!

And Susq, lemonade at the pool is $7.00 per. You heard me right.
          ....I guess clean ice is an expensive commodity.

For a slightly lower fee I can bring you a $2 lemonade at the veranda next to the mighty Muddy Creek at Hotel Raptor.

Vacation packages are available just contact me at The Compound....I’ll save you a ton of $$$
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

lol

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
            ....I guess clean ice is an expensive commodity.

For a slightly lower fee I can bring you a $2 lemonade at the veranda next to the mighty Muddy Creek at Hotel Raptor.

Vacation packages are available just contact me at The Compound....I’ll save you a ton of $$$
            ...but this lemonade is sooooo good. Fuck these bozos and their gouging, I'm heading back to the States tomorrow.
            DB

Comment

Working...
            X