No announcement yet.

Good for nick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, as if BDN needed a bigger dick to get respect.

Even if it was true... why the extra $24m of insentives? Like he needed more than the $22m per year for cred in the locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      Yeah, as if BDN needed a bigger dick to get respect.

Even if it was true... why the extra $24m of insentives? Like he needed more than the $22m per year for cred in the locker room.
      Im with you. I generally follow "simplest explanation". Sometimes variables can muddy the water a bit. I'm just going to go with Jags gonna jag...

Comment

Jags weren’t going to give up a draft pick because that’s stupid.

Jags will pay Foles like a stud with no competition because that’s smart.

It’s all starting make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          Does that city still smell like a paper mill?

MVP For Life deserves better.
          Grew up in Florida , Lived in jax for 4 years. 90% of my friends are jags fans and they hate this move. Foles is the most accomplished QB that franchise has ever had and he hasn’t even taken a snap yet. One of my buddy’s said Atleast they’ll be in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes. Losers! All of them!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            How about this ... you're starting with them as rookies and you're creating a team ... who you taking ... Foles, McNabb or Cunningham?
            I'd probably go with Cunningham if I was creating a team from scratch. Most raw talent.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              I'd probably go with Cunningham if I was creating a team from scratch. Most raw talent.
              But you would be smart enough to build a sensible offense around him. Unfortunately his lovable, but defense-minded coach left Randall twisting in the wind with no real plan.

Comment

I'm happy for the guy, and I hope it works out for him. But I fear that history will repeat itself and his new scene will leave him broken and frustrated.

Comment

Marrone is a maroon.

Comment

I DON'T THINK HE WILL HAVE THE SAME SUCCESS HE HAD HERE, EVEN WITHOUT THAT TROPHY. I THINK HE'S GONNA HAVE A BUMPY RIDE IN FLA.

BUT I DO THINK THAT 50 MIL GUARANTEED COULD SMOOTH THINGS OVER RATHER NICELY.
                    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

But with DeFilippo there, that might be just what Foles needs to help offset the Marrone effect.

Comment

That is one of the biggest questions marks of that time, how good could they have been if Buddy devoted more to offense and Cunningham
                        On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I THINK RANDALL COULD HAVE BEEN TOP 5 ALL TIME IN NFL HISTORY, IF BUDDY KNEW ANYTHING EXCEPT DEFENSE. IGGS COULD HAVE WON A FEW TROPHIES IF BUDDY EVEN HIRED A HIGH END OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR, IF HE CARED EVEN A LITTLE ABOUT THE OFFENSE.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

True dat
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Me too.

As for Nick, his numbers and accomplishments as an Eagle absolutely put him the conversation of greatest Eagles QB of all time (personally, I would argue this). I don't think it is debatable, though, that he is the most important Eagles QB of all time.
                              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Every Eagles offensive player was an absolute hero the last seven playoff quarters in 2018, every single one. But St. Nick was the hero di tutti heroes. Without him there’s probably no ring.

Comment

Working...
                                X