JMattMattMatt to the 49ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMattMattMatt to the 49ers

Not saying trading Agholor was ever a real possibility, but now it's definitely not happening.

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    Not saying trading Agholor was ever a real possibility, but now it's definitely not happening.
    ESP is about to end his own life

Comment

Did he say they were looking to move Agholor? I heard the rumor came from LaCanfora, who obviously has no credibility.

Comment

Did he say they were looking to move Agholor? I heard the rumor came from LaCanfora, who obviously has no credibility.
        I was referring to the fact that he loves JMatt ... says the Iggs are making a Huge mistake by not re-signing him
        Last edited by Ground_Meat; 03-15-2019, 06:00 AM.

Comment

IMO I THINK AGGS IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. I HOPE HE'S HITTING THE WEIGHT ROOM A LITTLE.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Probably his gang ties?

Comment

JMatt to 49ers

A couple of seasons too late to reunite with Chump Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                IMO I THINK AGGS IS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER. I HOPE HE'S HITTING THE WEIGHT ROOM A LITTLE.
                I'm expecting him to be a beast with DJax stretching the field along with him playing the slot where he belongs. The WR corp coupled with our outstanding TE's are gonna be a bear for opposing DC's to handle....I'm stoked just thinking of the possibilities!

Comment

Oh ha. I like JMatt but players like him aren't hard to find. Agholor isn't much above average either, but you can move him around a lot more.

Comment

Working...
                  X