Earl Thomas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Thomas...

The Browns are going after him. Would be funny if they stack all this talent and still flop.

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
    The Browns are going after him. Would be funny if they stack all this talent and still flop.
    AFC Dream Team!!

Comment

BROWNS WINNING THAT DIVISION THIS YEAR.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Bengals suck
        Ravens gutted
        Steelers aren't better.

Browns look very good, but a lot remains to be seen. Glad we can watch from afar.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          BROWNS WINNING THAT DIVISION THIS YEAR.
          I thought they we're in a good place before they got OBJ. Now, I actually think they may have added an unnecessary risk to that locker room. It should be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            I thought they we're in a good place before they got OBJ. Now, I actually think they may have added an unnecessary risk to that locker room. It should be interesting.
            Reports came out, right after he was traded, that he wants to redo his deal (sooner than later) to something similar to what AB got.

one thing I didn't understand with the Browns though. They had a pretty good oline last year especially up the middle. Then they traded away their left guard who was a pretty good left guard (for Vernon who is a good pass-rusher).

I don't get that move to be honest. You don't want to take away from a good oline. You either want to maintain or even improve if you can. Same with D-line. So they took away from their o-line to get more depth for their d-line.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

dream team 2019!

Comment

This is the New Norm...young up and coming Qb

on a rookie deal,,then spend a ton of $$$$$$$$$ before his 1st big deal, and roll the dice...I wouldn't mind adding another Vet Presence in the Defensive Backfield...as long as he doesn't go to the crackheads!
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  dream team 2019!
                  More like nightmare team 2019!

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                    I don't get that move to be honest. You don't want to take away from a good oline. You either want to maintain or even improve if you can. Same with D-line. So they took away from their o-line to get more depth for their d-line.
                    I'm guessing it's a few things. They are no longer on the hook for $32M for a guard. They must be high on his cheaper backup (Austin Corbett). They must figure Vernon filled a bigger gap.

Comment

maybe. likely? perhaps. i'd lean to they're the team to beat in the AFCN.

only time will tell though. Lot of things look good on paper but don't pan out.

this trade was a win/win for both sides IMO.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-13-2019, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X