No announcement yet.

DeSean Jackson traded to the Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they should have rolled the dice and just seen if he got cut.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      Also gave up a 2019 6th and 2020 7th. Not terrible.
      I think the Eagles get the Bucs 7th in 2020.

Comment

3 years/$27M ($13M guaranteed). Still waiting to see what the 2019 cap hit is.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
          3 years/$27M ($13M guaranteed). Still waiting to see what the 2019 cap hit is.
          I know some contracts tend to look better than they really are but, on the surface, this appears to be a bad deal. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            I know some contracts tend to look better than they really are but, on the surface, this appears to be a bad deal. Yuck.
            I don't like what I've been seeing. Not a fan of this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              Wait, they gave him an extension?

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                Wait, they gave him an extension?
                They have to in order to keep his cap number down, no way they can afford a 10 mil. hit.

Comment

Adam Humphries and Jamison Crowder are making $9m+ now. I wouldn't be surprised if the structure ends up being more like two years, $16 mil that never sees the third year and DJax gets his money up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Chupacabra View Post
                    Adam Humphries and Jamison Crowder are making $9m+ now. I wouldn't be surprised if the structure ends up being more like two years, $16 mil that never sees the third year and DJax gets his money up front.
                    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
                      They have to in order to keep his cap number down, no way they can afford a 10 mil. hit.
                      You are probably correct but if they don’t stay with long and Nelly, everything will be more than OK

Comment

I'll wait for the contract details and see what the other players get. If I'm gambling man, I bet there will be better options available down the road.

The one positive is that both of these moves today won't impact their compensatory picks they will get next year.

Comment

Allegedly the Colts just signed Devin Funchess to 1-year/$13 mil.

Comment

27 mill over 3 with $13 guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                            X