Latavius Murray signed $3.6 mill per with Aints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
    I was wondering about this. Is he still under contract? If he's healthy, he can be the guy. Love his running style.
    He’s a UFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
      true, but it's more of a risk with a guy with already bad knees and now a torn ACL. We still need a featured back cant rely in him. Heck at this point (health wise) can we really rely on Wentz? Dude is great but hope he is fully healed from all his injures.
      They don't need a feature back. They just need a good room. Ajayi, the best RB on the board in the 2nd round, Clement, and whoever makes it from Smallwood/Adams gives you that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
        They don't need a feature back. They just need a good room. Ajayi, the best RB on the board in the 2nd round, Clement, and whoever makes it from Smallwood/Adams gives you that.
        And if ajayi goes down again or is not what he was pre knee injury then we are stuck with what we had last year which was no run game.. The guys we have just don't cut it even by committee.. I agree it healthy ajayi is good I just don't trust going into a season with him and whoever else we got.. Think if we are going to really make a run we need a true RB

Comment

And if ajayi goes down again or is not what he was pre knee injury then we are stuck with what we had last year which was no run game.. The guys we have just don't cut it even by committee.. I agree it healthy ajayi is good I just don't trust going into a season with him and whoever else we got.. Think if we are going to really make a run we need a true RB
          You don't have the money for a perfectly healthy feature back. You have the money for someone with upside, and risk. Someone like Ajayi. That's why you hedge and draft a back with a high draft pick.

Comment

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
            You don't have the money for a perfectly healthy feature back. You have the money for someone with upside, and risk. Someone like Ajayi. That's why you hedge and draft a back with a high draft pick.
            I'm good with them drafting their RB in the 1st round why not look what Michel did for the Pats this year

Comment

I'm good with them drafting their RB in the 1st round why not look what Michel did for the Pats this year
              There only one. If they like Jacobs enough, I’m fine with it. I just don’t think they do.

Comment

Working...
              X