IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 08-07-2019, 11:32 AM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Horses for courses ... I think they're..."
Spartan92

the O is stacked, best ever I believe.

The only questions I see here is the corner and LB positions, corner being the most glaring issue.

Now I may be wrong and they may be better this year but I really dont see a true #1 corner. We will see !
Spartan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2019, 12:29 PM  
Posted in reply to Spartan92's post starting "the O is stacked, best ever I believe...."
06hawkalum

Apparently ESPN disagrees...according to them we have the worst collection of under-25 talent in the league.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...heir-25-talent
06hawkalum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2019, 08:29 AM  
Posted in reply to BigSlizz's post starting "Westbrook's legacy hasn't aged well. He..."
RSE
Señor Counsel

That fourth quarter catch and run touchdown Westbrook had against the Bucs was as good as you’ll ever see. You know, the one in the Matt Bryant game.

The Eagles have eaten more shit from Tampa Bay over the last fifteen years or so than from any other team in the NFL, if you think about it.
RSE is offline   Reply With Quote