One thing I like about Seņor Wentzes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I like about Seņor Wentzes

Is that I think he may have a chip on his shoulder because he didn't come from a major college program. Maybe he wants to prove something.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

he is supposedly a gym rat

Didinger was saying when he broke his wrist, the next day he was in the film room working with his backup.

Also, in his press conference when he talked about how much he hates to lose...I know talking and playing are two different things but he is saying all the right things.

Sham Bumford could learn a thing or two from this guy
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Comment

I have my doubts as i think we gave up to much for this guy and the draft was stocked with great defensive talent until the late rounds. You just cannot give away that many picks.

Small school QB that we sold the farm for??? Now going to sit under Bradford who is having a sook and wants to be traded.

FFS if Wentz was a day 1 starter caliber great but we cannot throw him to the wolves straight away and he will take time which none of us have the patience for.

We have stuffed up trading what we did to get Carson.
      Last edited by GreatYear; 04-30-2016, 01:06 AM.

Comment

He's also a film room junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatYear View Post
          I have my doubts as i think we gave up to much for this guy and the draft was stocked with great defensive talent until the late rounds. You just cannot give away that many picks.

Small school QB that we sold the farm for??? Now going to sit under Bradford who is having a sook and wants to be traded.

FFS if Wentz was a day 1 starter caliber great but we cannot throw him to the wolves straight away and he will take time which none of us have the patience for.

We have stuffed up trading what we did to get Carson.
          YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

A Gym Rat? There's A Frightening Thought

So was Mike Mamula.
            "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Comment

What's a "sook"?
              WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
              - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
              - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Mamula was a combine phenom

Originally posted by Kelly Green View Post
                So was Mike Mamula.
                Wentz looked okay in the combine, but didn't really upgrade himself. Goff did, which is why the Rams apparently took him #1.

Comment

One of 3 things will happen with Wentz:

1. When he gets his chance he plays lights out and the Eagles become serious contenders year in and year out.

2. He sucks donkey balls and Lurie is finally forced to show Howie the door.

3. (worst case) He's a McNabb type player... just good enough to keep the Eagles in the hunt...but not good enough to get them over the hump. Lurie is content to make the playoffs year in and year out and the team stays middle of the road for another 10 years.

Comment

1 and 3 are the same thing.

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by 4dabirds75 View Post

3. (worst case) He's a McNabb type player... just good enough to keep the Eagles in the hunt...but not good enough to get them over the hump. Lurie is content to make the playoffs year in and year out and the team stays middle of the road for another 10 years.
                      Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                      1 and 3 are the same thing.
                      I'll take a "hall of very good" player all day. Hopefully Dougie Fresh is smart enough to give him weapons unlike the FF.

Comment

Working...
                      X