More Eagles rumors....ugh .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Eagles rumors....ugh .

I've heard this one on the NFL network ( last night) and on CBS radio today.

There are rumblings the Eagles are trying to move up to the number #2 spot.

Which may have spurred the Rams to move now.

Given rumors the Browns are trying to fill multiple spots and the Iggles recent love affair in recent seasons with all things Cleveland...I'm getting worried.

Toss in
    Howlo maybe wanting one up Chip on how to work a draft and get your QB....this thing is starting to give me some anxiety ...lol

A lot of rumors involving the Birds, smoke, can there be some fire?
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

For who? Goff? No thanks...
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I wouldn't do it for Goff.

I'd get it done for Ramsey, even if it's just to keep him out of Dullazz.

Comment

Gawd I hope not....

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        For who? Goff? No thanks...
        ...I don't like Goff either, small hand stuff aside, I don't like his throw.

The ball is not pretty, always seems to have a wobble no matter what the distance. I just have images of NFL caliber DBs licking their chops.
        "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Please, Please!!

I just want them to sit tight and pick the best available player. If there's a few there they are cool with, move back a couple and get that 2nd rounder back. Personally, I want Easy E!! That's what I'm gonna call him if he becomes a bird. If he goes to Dallas, I'll trash him for the rest of his natural life! lol But he is an instant impact and will take pressure off of Bradford and the receivers. As far as I'm concerned, Wentz and Goff are now off the board.

Comment

Yeah, if they were really looking to sell out for Wentz, that situation now appears to be out of hand. Jumping to the #2 spot would be a waste; they need to wake up and smell the fieldturf.

Comment

Yeah, I think the Rams jumped

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
              Yeah, if they were really looking to sell out for Wentz, that situation now appears to be out of hand. Jumping to the #2 spot would be a waste; they need to wake up and smell the fieldturf.
              ...because the noise about somebody moving up ( perhaps the Iggs) was becoming too valid to ignore.

Maybe the Eagles screwed themselves out of a QB by making too many waves??

Comment

Yes stay put

And take jackconklin-dot-com!
                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Stay put but not for Conklin.

Cannot control what teams do but It's really Gonna suck if Dallas Gets Jalen Ramsey

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                    Stay put but not for Conklin.

Cannot control what teams do but It's really Gonna suck if Dallas Gets Jalen Ramsey
                    Why are you worried about Jalen Ramsey to Dallas specifically? Just curious.

Comment

I think he's a once in every 10 years talent. I'd take him #1. He's a ridiculous athlete and instinctive player.

It'll suck going against him 2x a year for foreseeable future.

Hoping Browns or Chargers snag him. I can live with Bosa or Jack in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        I think he's a once in every 10 years talent. I'd take him #1. He's a ridiculous athlete and instinctive player.

It'll suck going against him 2x a year for foreseeable future.

Hoping Browns or Chargers snag him. I can live with Bosa or Jack in Dallas.
                        This.

He's a once in a generation talent. A lot of being made about whether he is a safety or a cornerback. To me if you're drafting him you're drafting him as a CB.

FWIW he was the first true freshman to start at cornerback for FSU since Deion Sanders. It's going to truly suck when he ends up in Dallas, which looks like all but a certainty at this point.

Comment

I don't think they screwed themselves out of anything. I'd like to thank the Rams for keeping them from making a huge mistake.

Stay put. BPA. Win the division.
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

The BPA situation at 15 isn't a terrible thing, either. For what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
                              I've heard this one on the NFL network ( last night) and on CBS radio today.

There are rumblings the Eagles are trying to move up to the number #2 spot.

Which may have spurred the Rams to move now.

Given rumors the Browns are trying to fill multiple spots and the Iggles recent love affair in recent seasons with all things Cleveland...I'm getting worried.

Toss in
                              Howlo maybe wanting one up Chip on how to work a draft and get your QB....this thing is starting to give me some anxiety ...lol

A lot of rumors involving the Birds, smoke, can there be some fire?
                              I doubt it, they wanted Wentz. If they move up to take Goff they may as well stay at 8 or move back and take Lynch.

Comment

Working...
                              X