Roseman Running The Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roseman Running The Draft

Mosher reporting that Eagles have suspended their search for a personnel chief until after the draft because every team is in full draft prep and nobody changes job now in that area. Result is that Roseman will run the draft and the teams FA strategy for 2016.

Hopefully Jaws will lend a hand again.
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
      Mosher reporting that Eagles have suspended their search for a personnel chief until after the draft because every team is in full draft prep and nobody changes job now in that area. Result is that Roseman will run the draft and the teams FA strategy for 2016.
      Now let's see if Lurie really meant what he said when he was talking about accountability.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

What are you talking about? The boogeyman did the 2010/11 drafts. Howie only did 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
          What are you talking about? The boogeyman did the 2010/11 drafts. Howie only did 12.
          Roseman: 2010 (Graham is playing ok now and has been re-signed)
          Boogeyman: 2011
          Roseman: 2012 and 2013
          Chip: 2014 and 2015

Edit to add:

These are just first round Roseman picks. Shitty later picks were clearly made by the Boogeyman/Chip.
          Last edited by TerpEagle; 02-02-2016, 12:05 PM.
          --
          Your Retarded

Comment

If Roseman is unable to collaborate effectively with himself then Jeffrey Lurie will hold him 100 percent accountable.
            "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

I'm glad Lurie had a plan and didn't react emotionally to Chip's GM statement.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

He's gonna watch Draft Day 25 times, Memorize every line, and try to pull a Costner while in the clock.

Howie: I want ALL my picks back and your backup OT!

Jeff Fisher: why don't you go fuck yourself?

Howie (whispering to Lurie): that was NOT how it played out in the movie....

Roseman starts sweating profusely. Voice begins to crack. Loosens his tie. Starts seeing spots. Feels light headed. Literally swaying on his feet. HE IS GOING DOWN PEOPLE. An intern drops his tray of crab fries and rushes over to try to catch Howie before his face connects with the draft board wall. He is unsuccessful. Roseman's forehead crushes the whiteboard and player name magnets go flying all over the floor. WHAT SHOULD WE DO?! WE ARE STILL ON THE CLOCK!! There's only 15 seconds left to pick!!!

You can hear a pin drop in the Pravda war room. Everyone freezes. Time expires! Oakland is now on the clock and literally RACES to turn in their card for Reggie Ragland. A loud groan from Schwartz as the player he lobbied for gets taken away from him. Rams are now desperately calling their individual at the draft with a player to take ahead of eagles. ROSEMAN IS STILL OUT COLD. Lurie screams "WILL SOMEBODY MAKE A PICK?!!!!" And hurls one of his scuffed loafers at the Midwest area scout.
                Still nobody will make a call. Confusion and mayhem ensue. Coaches and scouts start chanting HARRUMPH HARRUMPH HARRUMPH as a collective unit.
                The Rams turn in their card and take Sheldon Rankins. Schwartz screams "MOTHER FUCKER!!!" and throws his iPhone against the wall. Hello Kitty case fragments fly everywhere.
                Roseman is finally conscious and scribbling down a name as blood pours from his nose and upper lip. the Falcons are trying to beat him to the podium but he's not having it. Card goes in and the commissioner says
                "With the 15th pick in the NFL draft the Philadelphia Eagles select DeShaun Watson, quarterback, Clemson"

Kiper goes bananas. WATSON IS NOT EVEN ELIGIBLE FOR THIS DRAFT!! THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY'RE DOING!!"
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-02-2016, 01:11 PM.

Comment

He is probably concussed and writes down "Randy Watson".
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

You got that right....

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                    Now let's see if Lurie really meant what he said when he was talking about accountability.
                    ....this whole thing smelled like procrastination or smokescreen. There is no " new guy" just Howie.....

Of course Howie is out on point and no where left to hide.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

And I agree with you, jeffey just gave him enough rope!
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

This, of course, is a franchise which drafted Matt McCoy, linebacker from San Diego State, when they intended to draft Kirk Morrison, linebacker from San Diego State.

Comment

Nooooooooo!!!

Oh please God NO!!!
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

geigh

Hilarious!
                            "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Squire View Post
                              How many brothers of decent NFL players are in the draft this year?
                              --
                              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                              X