Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoa! Lurie wouldn't answer questions about FO structure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa! Lurie wouldn't answer questions about FO structure!

Looks like they're looking for a GM! He gave ZIP endorsement of Rosewoman!

Interesting. He is still interviewing candidates.

Comment

Dude tried to pin him down, and he wriggled out of it.

Comment

I'm thinking they are bringing in a real GM

They won't call it that, but it makes sense considering Pederson's inexperience.

Comment

I don't think Howie will have final say that is for sure. He may not have any say.

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
            They won't call it that, but it makes sense considering Pederson's inexperience.
            That would completely change my outlook on the team. Hope you're right, but I'm skeptical.

Comment

Looks like Lurie's trying to get an NFL style structure set back up.
              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

This is going to be great!

I look forward to arguing with Kelly Green about who has final say over personnel!
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Nice job by the reporters not letting him off hook with bullshit General answers and owner speak rah rah crap.

They went after Lurie hard about Roseman and I'm glad they did.
                  Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-19-2016, 04:27 PM.

Comment

I actually think the overwhelming dissatisfaction expressed by the fans and the media at the prospect of Roseman running personnel had an impact.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It better have resonated. Does Lurie sit in a fucking ivory tower and have NO CLUE what people are saying outside of his office? Can he be that fucking out of touch?!

I pray his next order of business is hiring a bonafide personnel man as GM with final say and kicking Roseman over to a strictly contracts only role. If Roseman doesn't like it he can fucking leave. Good luck ever making $1.9m anywhere else.
                      Last edited by Ellsworth; 01-19-2016, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Yep

Comment

YESSSSSSS!

oh God please YES!!!
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

they had to

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            Nice job by the reporters not letting him off hook with bullshit General answers and owner speak rah rah crap.

They went after Lurie hard about Roseman and I'm glad they did.
                            money talks bullshit walks
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

Bwahahahahaha.

Howie sucked at the teat of the very best clown school principal.
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X