I'm shocked and confused...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm shocked and confused...

But ultimately I'm okay with it. It'll suck in the short term, but the path forward is much clearer.

Either way, I'm ready for a tailgayte.

Speaking of which, I'm now 100% in for a draft gayte.

Opportunity knocked. Howie answered.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Can't blame him one bit.

Comment

Can't trade him if he's hurt either

so for a 1st I'm on board with it, anything else and I'd be pissed off!

Ultimately its about becoming a great team, at least I'm enjoyin the ride!
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Hard to argue

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Opportunity knocked. Howie answered.
          Howie is making moves and they'll either strike gold or blow up in his face. Sorta like when jeffie went out got Chip and looked like Wile E Coyote

Comment

Blind squirrel Howlo made it up as he went along and Teddy Bridgewater's knee dropped an acorn in his fucking lap as he groped around in the forest.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I'm elated. They got their 1st back. Bradford was more than likely gone after this year anyway. What's not to like?

Only unfortunate thing is that Wentz was out for most of the preseason...

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                Blind squirrel Howlo made it up as he went along and Teddy Bridgewater's knee dropped an acorn in his fucking lap as he groped around in the forest.
                A blind squirrel would have dealt Bradford to Denver. Howlo demands value.

Comment

As it turned out despite overpaying for Bradford and giving up a lot for Wentz, they're only out a 2nd rounder, two 3rds, Nick Foles, Byron Maxwell, and Kiko Alonso. Half of those guys are useless

Comment

Don't your knees hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Susquehanna Birder View Post
                      But ultimately I'm okay with it. It'll suck in the short term, but the path forward is much clearer.

Either way, I'm ready for a tailgayte.

Speaking of which, I'm now 100% in for a draft gayte.

This could be really good for the Eagles in the long run. If/when Bradford misses time and if/when Peterson gets hurt the Vikings are going to have a hard time winning games. The Eagles needed to get back into the first round in 2017 one way or another....this is probably the best case scenario for it to happen.

Comment

I'll wait till Howie fkkks up to rip him.

Get over your High School Harry butt hurt. He stunk up the place.

Comment

Use dictate in a sentence: Hey Maniac, how's Howie's dictate?

Luck isn't talent.

PS - Howlo was all about Kelly before he was sent to the basement without his stapler.
                          Last edited by slag; 09-03-2016, 08:26 PM.

Comment

The blind squirrel sure has found a lot of acorns this off season.

Chump fired himself. Get over it.

Comment

How's that dictate?

Come on ... tell me how upset I am about Kelly again.

Comment

Working...
                              X