More Eagles rumors....ugh .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
    I've heard this one on the NFL network ( last night) and on CBS radio today.

There are rumblings the Eagles are trying to move up to the number #2 spot.

Which may have spurred the Rams to move now.

Given rumors the Browns are trying to fill multiple spots and the Iggles recent love affair in recent seasons with all things Cleveland...I'm getting worried.

Toss in
    Howlo maybe wanting one up Chip on how to work a draft and get your QB....this thing is starting to give me some anxiety ...lol

A lot of rumors involving the Birds, smoke, can there be some fire?
    They already don't have a 2nd. Lets completely panic and reach for tiny hands Goof. Awful.

Comment

This team has enough holes to fill without giving up picks to draft a QB who probably won't play for 2 seasons. I hope they stay where they are at and take the best player there. At the end of next season they should have an idea of what the rest of the roster is made up of and they can focus on QB then.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        I've heard this one on the NFL network ( last night) and on CBS radio today.

There are rumblings the Eagles are trying to move up to the number #2 spot.

Which may have spurred the Rams to move now.

Given rumors the Browns are trying to fill multiple spots and the Iggles recent love affair in recent seasons with all things Cleveland...I'm getting worried.

Toss in
        Howlo maybe wanting one up Chip on how to work a draft and get your QB....this thing is starting to give me some anxiety ...lol

A lot of rumors involving the Birds, smoke, can there be some fire?
        I read this morning that it would likely take the #8, at least one (probably both) 3rd rounder(s), 2017 1st rounder and 2017 2nd rounder.

If anyone on this bored thinks that load is worth Wentz or Goof, please send me your email address. I have an uncle in Zimbabwe who needs your help with unfreezing a bank account.

Comment

This team is about 2-3 years away from anything. Stay put or move up to 5 or 6 and get what should be a boi chip starter. Go defense and oline in this draft. They are most likely picking in the top 10 next year. Go after the QB next year.

Comment

Working...
          X