Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ONLY reason Roseman is at the Senior Bowl....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ONLY reason Roseman is at the Senior Bowl....

....with a notepad and a pen behind his ear is to pretend that he's looking at a QB prospect to gain leverage in talks with Sam Bradford's agent. You CANNOT tell me that idiot is there to evaluate anyone.

I would not put nothing past this FO

Howie was there many times evaluating BCJ

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
      ....with a notepad and a pen behind his ear is to pretend that he's looking at a QB prospect to gain leverage in talks with Sam Bradford's agent. You CANNOT tell me that idiot is there to evaluate anyone.
      The N. Dakota kid playing down there may end up being first QB taken in the draft.

Comment

Oh, he's there to evaluate. He's already stated that he's never given up evaluating players.

Lurie doesn't hire real football guys... too masculine for his liking.

Comment

He had a pencil behind his ear. If that doesn't say "personnel evaluator" what does?

You need to recognize the skills.

Comment

Yes. I need to come correct.

Comment

Apparently he's pretty religious

Originally posted by Bardy View Post
              The N. Dakota kid playing down there may end up being first QB taken in the draft.
              like Pederson. JS.

Comment

pencil?????

..this billion dollar enterprise and the evaluator is using a fucking PENCIL!!!!!

In this day and age of tech driven culture and that twat is using a pencil.

Fire his ass now!!!!
                "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Pencil still works for me.

Comment

Howie the passive aggressive GM....trying to outsmart everyone while the real football minds are getting the job done.

Comment

Working...
                    X