Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was wondering where all the outrage is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    That would be because you brought up white and black in your post.

Everyone here knows what you're about. There was a time this garbage wasnt allowed here.
    Ohhhh, so you assume things about me and because you don't like my rants and assume I am a racist? That's everything thats wrong with this country, and people like you are why racism is a live and well in teh US. If you don't like what I write than Don't read my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
      Ohhhh, so you assume things about me and because you don't like my rants and assume I am a racist? That's everything thats wrong with this country, and people like you are why racism is a live and well in teh US. If you don't like what I write than Don't read my posts.
      Your actions define you - and you have a history of posting about certain topics in a certain way. You may not think you're racist, but you do show fairly overt racial bias.
      --
      Your Retarded

Comment

You might not be racist

but I'll be damned if you don't have racist tendencies
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
          Your actions define you - and you have a history of posting about certain topics in a certain way. You may not think you're racist, but you do show fairly overt racial bias.
          Let me just add then that i think George Zimmerman was a class A idiot for getting out of his car and following TM. Had he just done what the 911 operator instructed him to do everything would be fine today in FL

Comment

Wasn't suggesting it at all - but no DA decided not to press charges against these three kids, so there is no need for a public outcry. As I said, we have murders every day in this country - should the President public speak about every murder that occurs?

SE's post was ridiculous. Unlike the Trayvon case where all of the SE's came out in defense of the shooter, I haven't heard a single person defending these 3 kids and arguing that they should be freed.

Comment

I think you just like getting a reaction from people. You swim against the current just to piss off society.

You like to post about race because its a hot button topic. You like to post about the POTUS because its a hot button topic.

I use to want to reach through the computer screen and kick your ass because you always angered me with your threads. But I realized that I was giving you way too much power over my day. Now I look forward to your threads, its comedy gold.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Let me just add then that i think George Zimmerman was a class A idiot for getting out of his car and following TM. Had he just done what the 911 operator instructed him to do everything would be fine today in FL
                I agree with you - he escalated a situation unnecessarily.

I think your rant about Obama not showing outrage over this Oklahoma incident versus the Martin-Zimmerman incident is off the mark though. And the fact that you call attention to the reverse black-white race aspect is why you're getting flak about race. You often bring up that issue.

Regardless, the Martin-Zimmerman incident was HUGE national news. It first became news when Zimmerman didn't get initially arrested and it grew in the public eye as the trial approached and occurred.

The shooting in Oklahoma by these nuts is in the news but it's not nearly as big of a deal - at least not right now. Blame the media and society if you want, but this outrage over Obama not showing outrage over a murder that isn't front page story in every newspaper is just political bullshit.

The thing about Australian/US relations is pretty ridiculous. We're pretty close allies and friends. I'd be pretty surprised if the State department hasn't already been involved with their Australian counterpart with regard to this matter - Obama public statement or not.
                Last edited by TerpEagle; 08-21-2013, 02:50 PM.
                --
                Your Retarded

Comment

Well to be fair to the Screaming E. That shitty law did protected Zimmeran rights if he was assaulted. The law doesn't state anything about following someone which isn't illegal.

Too bad we will never get the truth out of what really happened. But then again look who(Jeb) installed the law in the first place.

Comment

No assumption necessary. You put black and white in your post.

Youre lucky this board has a bunch of politically correct eunuchs for moderators these days.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.
                      The country is doomed...because some people don't want to discuss if the President does or does not discuss specific murder cases to the public on an internet message board created to discuss an American football team based in Philadelphia.

I mean, that seems reasonable

Comment

this is an easy one

Since all white men are racists and enjoy the privilege of their whiteness the white race lost the right to comment on any issues involving race.

Comment

Originally posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
                          Since all white men are racists and enjoy the privilege of their whiteness the white race lost the right to comment on any issues involving race.

What did that have to do with my post?

Comment

Why haven't we seen the liberal press all over this!

Black Woman Tortures 12 Yr old to Death w/ Welding Torch

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...004181185.html
                            "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Well it's obvious, isn't it ??

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post

The liberal press only wants to see White people suffer. They never talk about Blacks killing Whites. They never talk about any of the terrible, no good, very bad things that we Black folk are known for. They never talk about how we go out of our way to terrorize the good White folk of this fine country of ours. On top of all that, they NEVER, EVER mention it when a pretty young White girl comes up missing. They only talk about the pretty young BLACK GIRLS that are kidnapped. We can only hope that one day, the White man will get his due in this country, and finally rise up from the bottom of the food chain and take what's rightfully his. I'm with you, brother !!
                              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Mississippi-Fan View Post

Did she say the child was trying to murder her for no reason and so the DA just decided not to charge her? Okay no, so this is another dumbshit comparison.

What exactly were the horrible terrible words Obama dared to utter in regards to the Martin case?

"Obviously this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through," he said from the White House Rose Garden.

"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids, and I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this."
                                http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...martin-tragedy

How DARE he say we should investigate when a teenager is killed on the way home from buying candy and the only potential defense is, "He decided to murder me for no reason!"

OUTRAGEOUS!

(Also, Martin was killed in late Feburary and Obama did not speak about it until nearly a month later. So by this timeline you can start you whining idiotic comparison in a month from now, SE)
                                Last edited by FuriousXGeorge; 08-21-2013, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X