No announcement yet.

Anyone Excited about football is back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Excited about football is back.

Guess not. I'm grabbing smegma and start our own web site in his parents basement house. Web site is called,
    Swoopsnest. We be serving peanut butter jelly sandwich at the tailgate stop on by. Smegma has collection of cassets he grabbed from a yard sale.we can listen to them. His basement has photos and posters of bobby hoying.

IS IT STORE BRAND PB, JIF OR PETER PAN?

SMEGMAS BRAND PROBABLY PETER PAN WITH A LITTLE PETER SPLUGE IN IT.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-26-2019, 09:35 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Swoopnutz

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
      Guess not. I'm grabbing smegma and start our own web site in his parents basement house. Web site is called,
      Swoopsnest. We be serving peanut butter jelly sandwich at the tailgate stop on by. Smegma has collection of cassets he grabbed from a yard sale.we can listen to them. His basement has photos and posters of bobby hoying.
      I'm in.
      DB

Comment

OK, then I’m in too

Except we’re gonna need bologna and American cheese on white slathered with mayo, store brand potato chips, and Kool Aid (green, please).
        Last edited by Overbrook; 07-26-2019, 10:41 PM.
        "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Guess you didn't scroll down too far did ya?

but yeah enough foreskinner run off. Go find your own board troll..we don't need smegma clogging up the works...

def getting ready for a big season for our Birds..
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
            Talk to me around Labor Day

Comment

Working...
            X