Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB ALL STAR GAME BEST OF THE FOUR MAJORS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB ALL STAR GAME BEST OF THE FOUR MAJORS.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Yeah ... it's like home run derby with strikeouts ... oh wait, that's baseball in general now.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I don't think its particularly close either.

Comment

YEA THAT'S WHAT IT WAS LAST NIGHT, BUT IT'S WATCHABLE, AND FOR ME STILL FUN TO WATCH. NFL PRO BOWL SHOULD BE CANCELLED COMPLETELY.

Comment

Not that I think I'm telling you anything you didn't already know but the reason is obviously because it's the easiest game to reproduce at the same level as a "real game" without a likelihood of injury
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

NFL skills competition

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            NFL PRO BOWL SHOULD BE CANCELLED COMPLETELY.
            No one cares about the actual game, but if you put it on before the Super Bowl, i'd probably keep it on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
              Not that I think I'm telling you anything you didn't already know but the reason is obviously because it's the easiest game to reproduce at the same level as a "real game" without a likelihood of injury
              YEA, ALL THE OTHER SPORTS CAN BE PRETTY VIOLENT IN NONE FAKE GAMES.

I'D LIKE TO SEE MORE SMALL BALL IN BASEBALL, LIKE YOU WERE SAYING EARLIER, BUT IN THIS AREA OF THE GAME, IT'S THE BOMBS PHANS WANT TO SEE, NOT NECESSARILY THIS PHAN.

Comment

Working...
              X