Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can u please adjust you cocksucker

So fat fuckish
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Stubborn and refuses to adapt....

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    So fat fuckish
    .....time for a change.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      .....time for a change.
      It's on both sides of the ball. Stop making it like we had the number 1 defense. We have scrubs. 3rd and 16 to first down .

Comment

Why not

Make Brees get rid of the ball quickly on 3rd and long. Guy is killing Eagles chances to be successful

Comment

Multiple game and seasons....

Originally posted by Williejay View Post
          It's on both sides of the ball. Stop making it like we had the number 1 defense. We have scrubs. 3rd and 16 to first down .
          Not adjusting,not learning, not improving his points weakness.

Don’t evolve you go extinct.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

He is willing allowing first downs in the middle of the field to prevent the big play. So his philosophy is to allow them to march down the field.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
              He is willing allowing first downs in the middle of the field to prevent the big play. So his philosophy is to allow them to march down the field.
              Big plays, quick scores and a shootout in a stadium where the offense can't hear shit would be the alternative.

17 through 3 quarters. What the offense does is more important.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                Big plays, quick scores and a shootout in a stadium where the offense can't hear shit would be the alternative.

17 through 3 quarters. What the offense does is more important.
                They haven't done shit

Comment

Working...
                X