So Malcolm X Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Malcolm X Jenkins

Is awarded two SB tickets for being the Eagles Man of the Year nominee.

And he gives them to....... a convicted FIRST DEGREE MURDERER?

LMAO! What a pathetic loser. You seriously can't find anyone more deserving of these SB tickets? A sick kid, a lower income family, a cop, a military hero?

No, lets give them to a guy who f'n KILLED SOMEONE because of "muh oppression" and "muh mass incarceration". Watching the disappointment on this jagoffs face after the Eagles lose will make the crushing defeat marginally more tolerable. Maybe him and his new buddy can go do some drivebys after the game to take their minds off of it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ma...-20180122.html

Couldn’t agree more. Made me sick to read this, take a life, go to a Super Bowl?? Fuck that. As you said, wouldn’t have been hard to find a more deserving place
    to give those tix.

Comment

Did you read the article? Is reading a challenge?

The kid was 15/16 and fucked up. Repented, served his time, and now has an outreach program for trouble teens.

THAT'S why Malcolm gave him the tickets. Now STFU and keep that man's name out of your mouth!!

Donkey ass

Comment

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
        Did you read the article? Is reading a challenge?

The kid was 15/16 and fucked up. Repented, served his time, and now has an outreach program for trouble teens.

THAT'S why Malcolm gave him the tickets. Now STFU and keep that man's name out of your mouth!!

Donkey ass
        Oh boo hoo. What a model citizen. Why don't you let this parasite kill someone from YOUR family and then talk to me about what a great human being he is?

Comment

Did he kill someone from your family?

Comment

clearly the wrong one

Originally posted by Big Little View Post
            Did he kill someone from your family?
            j/k

Comment

Irrelevant.

Why don't you ask the family of the guy he killed how they feel about this POS getting SB tickets. Vermin like this guy should be rotting in prison, but because we live in a world where no one accepts responsibility for their actions anymore (its always someone elses fault), and because he put on some farce about how he turned his life around blah blah blah, he gets free super bowl tickets. He still has a life he can claim he "turned around" the guy this parasite killed does not.

Absolutely pathetic.

Comment

BWAHAHA!! YES!!!

Working on location in a cube farm this week and that just turned a few heads.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Why is it irrelevant? You just made the same comparison for him.
                  -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ah ok, so because this parasite didn't personally kill someone in my family, I'm not allowed to point out that its outrageous that he's out of prison, let alone going to the god damned Super Bowl courtesy of Phillys favorite cop - hater. Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                      Vermin like this guy should be rotting in prison, but because we live in a world where no one accepts responsibility for their actions anymore (its always someone elses fault), and because he put on some farce about how he turned his life around blah blah blah, he gets free super bowl tickets.
                      He served 30 years from the age of 15 you moron, how is that not accepting responsibility?

What's the point of prison if potential rehabilitation and getting a second chance is not the ultimate goal? You act like you know the guy or the victim's family, who may have forgiven him for all we know.
                      Last edited by ishimonster; 01-25-2018, 12:01 PM.

Comment

So what do you think - if someone works their way through the system they should be forgotten? News flash: that’s where we are right now. And you know what it leads to? MORE CRIME. In addition to punishment, the purpose of prison is to reform and rehabilitate. But if we aren’t giving people a chance at a normal life when they get out, the cycle repeats. I think that is Jenkins’ point.
                        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          So what do you think - if someone works their way through the system they should be forgotten? News flash: that’s where we are right now. And you know what it leads to? MORE CRIME. In addition to punishment, the purpose of prison is to reform and rehabilitate. But if we aren’t giving people a chance at a normal life when they get out, the cycle repeats. I think that is Jenkins’ point.
                          IT WAS FIRST DEGREE MURDER. We're not talking about a bag of weed or even a robbery, the guy killed someone. You don't deserve "rehabilitation" or a chance at a normal life, you deserve the chair, or to rot in prison for the rest of your days.

Comment

So hunt him down and shoot him yourself then.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I'm not going to kill him myself. I just think its outrageous that he gets a free trip to the SB.

Comment

Working...
                              X