Sixers - Celtics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers - Celtics

It's not a "must win" but I feel like they need to win this game tonight. No blowing late leads, no getting out-coached down the stretch. They should beat the Celtics.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Must Win IMO otherwise there is something seriously wrong with the way they are being coached. New personnel. Should be able to put it together and send the message.
    Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post
      Must Win IMO otherwise there is something seriously wrong with the way they are being coached. New personnel. Should be able to put it together and send the message.
      Hate this is coming off a b2b, but with a fresh Embiid...they should get it done

Comment

back to back is such a brutal thing in the NBA. Brown seemed to go easy on Boban's minutes last night, but the starters racked up high 30s, so I am a bit afraid of dead legs. Bench needs to step up tonight.

Comment

No such thing as a "must win" in the regular season, but a victory will certainly boost the fanbase's confidence in this squad.

Comment

Watching horford

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
            It's not a "must win" but I feel like they need to win this game tonight. No blowing late leads, no getting out-coached down the stretch. They should beat the Celtics.
            Squat down at the top of the key with that slow motion painful release and no one within 15 feet of him is already making my blood boil.

Comment

Boston just doesn’t miss when they play us...it’s incredible.

Comment

How many missed layups do we have?

Comment

Hey whoa whoa whoa. Hawk says we’re good there. Nothin to worry about.
                  Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

Hey whoa whoa whoa. Hawk says we’re good there. Nothin to worry about.
                    How do you keep Brown around when time after time he gets dominated by the cream of the crop in the East? And no, Milwaukee doesn’t count. I don’t care what seed they are.

Comment

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
                      No such thing as a "must win" in the regular season, but a victory will certainly boost the fanbase's confidence in this squad.
                      So you think come playoff time the Sixers will finally get the Celtics out of their head?

Comment

Sane shit. Different day.

They own us. Great effort on defensive end of the floor, you guys.
                        Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-20-2019, 07:59 PM.

Comment

They're just laughing at us now. This team needs to grow a pair

Comment

Hang in there
                            I'm not the hill you want to die on

Comment

Originally posted by 91EaglesD View Post
                              Hang in there
                              This could be a catapult game for the Sixers...

Comment

Working...
                              X