• Show
Clear All

BASEBORE!

Clock for pitches!

Designated hitter!
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

KG's draft lottery number! He didn't have to evade the draft!
      --------

Comment

His mummers rankings

As well as his Superbowl commercial rankings.

Both legendary
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I remember one time KG was saying when he first signed on the board, he wanted to call himself "Eaglesman" or something like that. But he ended up deciding to call himself Kelly Green.

He made the correct decision. The legend wouldn't be quite the same without the name KELLLY GREEEEN!
          --------

Comment

How about the time he drafted Tony Romo in the fantasy football draft?

I think he had it set to autodraft and it picked Tony Romo for him! He got reamed for that! BAWAHAHAHAHA
            --------

Comment

How about the time that the USMNT beat Mexico on its home soil for the first time ever in August 2012, just 4 days after Mexico defeated Brazil in the Olympic gold medal match? KG couldn't resist calming us down, telling us that Mexico was hungover after its Olympic victory.

Nevermind the fact Mexico's Olympic team wasn't the one that took the field against the USMNT!!! I think credit goes to McCarthy for impolitely pointing that out.

But, of course, KG was simply referring to the post-Olympic hangover being felt throughout the entire country of Mexico, regardless of team/sport.
              Last edited by art vandelay; 03-18-2019, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                How about the time that the USMNT beat Mexico on its home soil for the first time ever in August 2012, just 4 days after Mexico defeated Brazil in the Olympic gold medal match? KG couldn't resist calming us down, telling us that Mexico was hungover after its Olympic victory.

Nevermind the fact Mexico's Olympic team wasn't the one that took the field against the USMNT!!! I think credit goes to McCarthy for impolitely pointing that out.

But, of course, KG was simply referring to the post-Olympic hangover being felt throughout the entire country of Mexico, regardless of team/sport.
                The legendary Mexican hangover! Xenophobe Green!
                --------

Comment

Here are two Kelly Green Geighbacks that cracked me up.

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=263557

https://igglephans.com/iggboard/showthread.php?t=262854

Comment

The all time classic:

--------

Comment

I haven’t even watched it yet and I’m laughing!

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                      I think down the road we could do a geighback thread... just links of funny stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
                        I think down the road we could do a geighback thread... just links of funny stuff.
                        Nobody, and I mean NOBODY created more opportunities for humor on the board than KELLY GREEN.

No one else could get my hands clapping and me giggling and laughing like a little schoolgirl.
                        --------

Comment

Absolutely KG was the moral backbone of IgglePhans

we all have our issues and sometimes it gets just to personal...Kelly Green stood up and said NO! FUCK YOU! and for that I will always admire the Guy...

My one regret was I didn't make a gayte when he was going; My kids were 10 and 12, and just didn't have the means to get to games....I always envisioned him standing next to me while making Meatball subs or Pulled pork sammies sayin Trent! where you been all my life..Deff will be an Aramingo gayte this year for sure....thanks for all the great Tittie milk memories.
                          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                          "BFTR"

Comment

A trove of material every time he posted!

When I read the “Kelly Green News” post seeing that it was a post from Kelly Green, the first thing I looked at was the time stamp to make sure it wasn’t a geighback. I literally was excited to start reading it...

It’s a shame he, and we, couldnt say a last goodbye. That’s life.

Comment

Nobody ... and I mean nobody could pin a "kick me" sign on his own back like KG.

But then nobody could disown you better if you crossed his line ... which I never could figure out because he'd let some vicious shit roll off his back like water on a duck ... but then call you every variety of snail slime in the book for something that seemed to be more obviously just breakin' balls to me.
                              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

1/x x y/1 = 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X