Kelly Green News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HEREisAKERS View Post

A superstar for sure. Responsible for, present for and the impetus for most all memorable Igglephans moments. Very kind. Appreciated everyone here. No Igglephan past or future has or will engender more admiration and engagement. We will miss you KG.
    THAT MADE ME CRY.KG WILL ALWAYS BE IN ALL OUR HEARTS.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

To the Keen Family and to the long time Bored members, my sincere condolences.
      Even though I'm still a n00b, I know KG was a treasured part of this community.

Comment

This is heartbreaking news. KG was a bored favorite for me. Rest in Paradise KG!
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I never had the pleasure

Of meeting Bill on my trips to Philly for games, but I know how much he meant to us here, and the board just won’t be the same. My condolences to your entire family. Rest In Peace, Bill. They got one for you !!
          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

RIP KG

Comment

Condolences to you and your family & all that knew him. So glad he got to witness the Eagles win the big one. God bless.
              Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

I never met KG but I always enjoyed his flair for the grandiose.

I am sorry for your loss.

RIP KG
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

I never had the chance to meet Bill Keen, but my interactions here and the evidence of the dozens of other folks who did, evidence his great character and exuberance. We will all miss him and I wish the entire Keen family my sincere condolences.

And of course, I am glad that he got to see his beloved team parade a Lombardi down Broad Street.

Comment

So sorry for you and your family

Bill was a great guy and valued member of this community. He will be missed by all.
                    Last edited by BirdBrawn; 03-18-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Terrible news. My deepest sympathy to your family. He will be greatly missed but never forgotten on Igglephans.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

My condolences, Kathy. KG is a legend.

Comment

So sorry to hear this

My condolences to you, Kathy, and to all of Bill's family and friends. Bill was unique here in that you really knew who he was. He wasn't this nameless, faceless internet message board poster. He let you look behind the curtain of his personality, shared his life, shared his fears, wore his heart on his sleeve. For that, he brought color to this place. He was a sensitive man. A good man with old school values. A voice that should have been on the radio. The people here will surely miss him.

Comment

So sorry to hear this, condolences to all family and friends.

Comment

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sorry for our loss. RIP Kelly Green.

Comment

So sorry to hear this news. We all liked to poke the hornets nest with our beloved KG but he truly was a legend and will be missed.

RIP brutha. Glad you were able to see THE GREAT Philadelphia Eagles bring home a Lombardi!
                                "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                                X