Ravens sign Earl Thomas, Mark Ingram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens sign Earl Thomas, Mark Ingram

15 mil for Ingram (3 years). Thomas was something like 32 mil guaranteed (55 total?)
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 03-13-2019, 12:30 PM.

I would have liked Ingram at that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
      I would have liked Ingram at that price.
      As would I

Coleman can now be had at a lower price, no?

Comment

I think so too. I'm guessing Howie either didn't want to go to the 3rd year (age 31) or he's eyeing up someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
          As would I

Coleman can now be had at a lower price, no?
          I saw so many people going on about Coleman, and I thought maybe Ingram would somehow make it here...but that's okay. At least as long as they get somebody who can carry the load, and I think more and more Coleman would work well. Strange that nothing has surfaced about him lately.

Comment

Coleman is younger with a lot less tread on the tires. My concern with him is I'm not sure he's worth that much. He had a chance to leave his mark last year when Freeman went down and came up small. That's concerning on a contract year. I'm confident the Eagles will get someone. I just hope they don't overpay. I don't see a big difference between most of the running backs remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
              Coleman is younger with a lot less tread on the tires. My concern with him is I'm not sure he's worth that much. He had a chance to leave his mark last year when Freeman went down and came up small. That's concerning on a contract year. I'm confident the Eagles will get someone. I just hope they don't overpay. I don't see a big difference between most of the running backs remaining.
              Coleman is nice but he doesn't break tackles. I read a stat he was 48th (in ranked running backs) in breaking tackles. We've seen with Blount and Ajayi how important that can be. They'll have to get someone else to try and grind out those tough yards because that guy isn't on the team right now.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Ditto. I think they're planning to draft their next starter. May as well just bring Ajayi back and see how it shakes out.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

This seems like the plan. I have no problem with it, but they can't afford to reach and/or make a panic pick. That happened with Pumphrey when all the other capable RBs came off the board. If that happens, they'll be an Ajayi injury away from once again having the worst backs in the league.

Comment

I agree. I hope they get one thumper, one who catches the ball, and one that can both run and catch (through draft). I would only consider bringing Ajayi and Clement back. The rest can go.

Comment

Working...
                    X