Phoenix Suns about to beat the Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Suns about to beat the Warriors

Keep this in mind the next time you feel the urge to freak the fuck out over the Sixers losing to a shitty team.

Originally posted by 06hawkalum View Post
    Keep this in mind the next time you feel the urge to freak the fuck out over the Sixers losing to a shitty team.
    Them losing isn't a big deal. They've been to 4 straight championships and won 3.

What is a bigger deal is the cameras catching Kerr say, "i'm f###ing tired of Draymond".

I'm interested to see how that plays in the locker room.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Them losing isn't a big deal. They've been to 4 straight championships and won 3.

What is a bigger deal is the cameras catching Kerr say, "i'm f###ing tired of Draymond".

I'm interested to see how that plays in the locker room.
      My point is that every good basketball team loses to lousy teams over the course of an 81 game season. However, when the Sixers do it, the wailing and teeth gnashing commences immediately.

It does appear that the Warriors are coming apart at the seams and are vulnerable for the first time in five years. Klay blaming the fans for yesterday's loss was a nice touch.
      Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-11-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Pro tip: Don't take regular season NBA games seriously. The players don't, why should you?

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
          Exactly. That was the point of this thread.

However, to Nerd's point, it appears the Warriors are in trouble due to locker room division and sustained mediocrity over the past month.
          Last edited by 06hawkalum; 03-11-2019, 09:04 AM.

Comment

My point is that every good basketball team loses to lousy teams over the course of an 81 game season. However, when the Sixers do it, the wailing and teeth gnashing commences immediately.

It does appear that the Warriors are coming apart at the seams and are vulnerable for the first time in five years. Klay blaming the fans for yesterday's loss was a nice touch.
            So the Sixers will immediately stop playing like dickheads in the final minute once playoffs start?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              So the Sixers will immediately stop playing like dickheads in the final minute once playoffs start?
              No, but the bench will shorten which (hopefully) means less blown leads.
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
                No, but the bench will shorten which (hopefully) means less blown leads.
                These will be close games in the playoffs, but I hope you are right.

Comment

Working...
                X