No announcement yet.

SO WITH THE TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first gayte was thst Martay Jenkins fiasco.

Of course it was.

Comment

That's right...

Riccardo and I were the first ones to meet face to face. Loved the guy ever since.

Hey Rick: Remember the Elizabeth Ave geezer? Bwahahahahahaha! F'ing nut had some kind of axe to grind with the town and that warehouse across the street. He'd be out there videotaping sh*t every day, building some kind of geezer case against them. I'd get to within a few feet of him with my car and lay on the horn: BBBRRRRAAAHHHHHH!! I'd look in the rearview mirror and he'd be wagging his fist mouthing, "I'm going to kill you!"

Comment

You're welcome.

The pleasure was all yours.

Comment

Hey do you remember this guy "magoo?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Late 90’s...Philly News Board

...the raids on other Boards were the thing that hooked me, funniest stuff I had ever seen.....Chief Strongbow etc etc....gut busting funny.

Zoli crashing the Dallas Boards was an all time classic.

Who was the douchebag that faked his own death?

Started actively posting on NFL and Rivals...getting involved as an admin...then the art stuff started....shirts, logos, weekly cartoons.

Flying in from Cali for the first gate to crash at IEs house with only knowing a little about him.

Long late nights chatting it up with IE & BB....good stuff

The rest has been history and some of the best online times I have ever spent.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I remember plain as day the Barry Gardner or Trotter debate

@ Middle Linebacker, with most of the older regs being around. think that started on the Philly board and continued IGGLEPHANS.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

An image from an early Philliesgayte

Top row from left: Flying Dutchman, IE
                Bottom row from left: Me, my bro-in-law Eric, Irish George, and HereIsAkers as a CHILD!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                  Riccardo and I were the first ones to meet face to face. Loved the guy ever since.

Hey Rick: Remember the Elizabeth Ave geezer? Bwahahahahahaha! F'ing nut had some kind of axe to grind with the town and that warehouse across the street. He'd be out there videotaping sh*t every day, building some kind of geezer case against them. I'd get to within a few feet of him with my car and lay on the horn: BBBRRRRAAAHHHHHH!! I'd look in the rearview mirror and he'd be wagging his fist mouthing, "I'm going to kill you!"
                  Hahahah I forgot all about that guy. Living in the Quonset hut, that shit-brown dodge in the driveway
                  "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
                    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                    He used to post "thumb, fetal, worms". And what about those "green thingies" he made? Didn't IG burn his at one point?
                    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Working...
                    X