• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Giants
      Weren’t there reports that they were only gonna offer a short term deal?

Comment

There were a lot of reports. I have Harper report fatigue.

Comment

How about this. Sign Harper for 10/400 and then trade him with 100 cash for Trout. The Angels get Harper for a 25% discount and the Phil's get trout and sign I'm for 10/450. They would have to pay 550 in two years anyway.

Comment

Middleton has left Vegas...no contract. I’m convinced he wants $400.

Good luck.

Comment

JEFF LURIE BOUGHT THE EAGLES FOR LESS THAN HALF OF THAT. FUCK THIS GUY.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I have this idea in my head that he's going back to Washington..

Comment

No contract but maybe a deal.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Good luck.
                    Nightengale reports that Middleton is still in Vegas. Probably sent the plane back to pick up Klentak and MacPhail.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post

Good luck.
                      The plane left Vegas and landed in West Palm Beach.

Nightengale is reporting that Middleton stayed behind for a slumber party at Bryce's place.

Eskin is desperately trying to get Harper to notice him so he can be his official adversary when he signs.

JRoll knows something, but he's not talking:
                      https://twitter.com/JClarkNBCS/statu...578317825?s=19

Meanwhile, the bitmoji man is meandering around the internet mumbling the words "mystery team" to himself like Rain Man.

I think that covers everything.

Comment

I've noticed that the King is trying awfully hard on Twitter.
                        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

This is going almost exactly how it went with J.D. Martinez last year who officially signed late February last year. Reports that he didn't want to play in Boston, mystery teams, contract concerns, etc,. They both are represented by Boras. My guess is the opt out language is most likely the holdup. I haven't heard anything regarding it but I personally see that always being an issue with these types of contracts when the player is so young. It's an obvious big decision for a player of this magnitude. I expect Boras is the reason for the delay. Middleton didn't do himself any favors with the 'stupid money' comment. As a result, here we are.

Comment

Heyman has been an embarrassment throughout this whole ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by rothdawg View Post
                              Heyman has been an embarrassment throughout this whole ordeal.

He just posted again. He is taking the Boras feed word for word. I have been in media my whole life and it’s amazing how they will sell out for a good source.

Comment

Yeah, it’s blatant and shameless at this point. Boras is trying to get Middleton to cave on something, and he’s using the “mystery team” (Yankees) via the bitmoji to force the issue. Heyman even alluded to the Yankees being Harper’s first choice last night. It’s all totally transparent.

Comment

Working...
                                X