KC's front office gets it right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC's front office gets it right

come on Dougie Follow the leader! "Cough" we can get better there.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
    come on Dougie Follow the leader! "Cough" we can get better there.
    Yes, that playoff performance from our defense was deplorable

Comment

Is Bill Davis available? CB got thin. Maybe we can bring back Bradley Fletcher.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        Is Bill Davis available? CB got thin. Maybe we can bring back Bradley Fletcher.
        I heard the other day Schwartz's defenses averaged 1 point per game more than Jim Johnson's did. Why this bum was even allowed to return to Philly after the NO game is mind numbing

Comment

Billy Davis is why we have Shwartz

an why you guys are so impressed.

Many guys out there that would be an Upgrade,,,another season of 2 point losses....Yaaaaaayyyy!
          Last edited by TRENT; 01-23-2019, 11:26 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

Name them. Name the upgrades.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

your the upgrade

id take U in there,,,the guy has some great defensive players but can't close out a game,,,he's been garbage since the second half of the SB,,,somebody posting on a board will not change my mind,,,and comparing him to the worst DC we ever had!

Priceless!

Name anyone available and I bet they will be better.
              Last edited by TRENT; 01-23-2019, 12:09 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Schwartz is no worse than anyone else out there. All you have to do is watch the other teams and games. I have seen many games non Eagles and teams with better Defenses that have blown games in the last 2 minutes. In today's NFL it's almost impossible to stop anyone in 4 Down Territory between ticky tac penalty calls on the D and tired Defenses in some cases.

Everyone was blowing Dallas D on how great they are and they struggled both Eagles games at the end and that was with Wentz playing.

Comment

I really wish he would blitz more and I can't stand his philosophy on third/fourth and long but I think you are right in that in the current NFL it is very difficult for defenses to succeed.

To me, that Chiefs-Rams game symbolizes the new NFL. Virtually no defense. Both teams score around 50. I think it stinks, but it appears to be what the NFL is going for.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

You're out of your damn mind. You're talking about a guy who took CBs off the street and made them playoff ready down the line.
                    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

I don't love Schwartz but all things considered he has done a solid job - even last year it's easy to default to "Brady threw for 500 in the super bowl!" but that defense was pretty damn good at home and in both playoff games.

"Anyone would be an upgrade" is a silly statement to make - when they canned McDermott they "upgraded" to...you know the rest.

Comment

More ebb and flow of the bored. You guys are ready to kill his pets (like me) when his scheme positions defensive backs like street cones on 3rd and long. But he “did a great job” now. Keep the same energy fellows. Fuck Shorts.
                        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Balderdash!
                          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Gotta give the guy props for the DB thing this year, but that "picket fence" formation makes me want to throw my 16oz Schlitz thru my flat screen.

Comment

That was with Wentz playing?

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                              Schwartz is no worse than anyone else out there. All you have to do is watch the other teams and games. I have seen many games non Eagles and teams with better Defenses that have blown games in the last 2 minutes. In today's NFL it's almost impossible to stop anyone in 4 Down Territory between ticky tac penalty calls on the D and tired Defenses in some cases.

Everyone was blowing Dallas D on how great they are and they struggled both Eagles games at the end and that was with Wentz playing.
                              Compare Dallas’ defense to NO’s and then tell me how NO’s defense did especially in the last 3 quarters, “and that was with Foles playing.”

Keep the agenda to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X