Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wangnut needs to pull his skirt up and go home.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wangnut needs to pull his skirt up and go home.

The party is over and brooms are definitely out.

You’re a mess.

Lol jusy tryin to keep it interesting. Dont hate. I know yall eagles fans love the shit talk

Comment

Nobody was shit talking until you came over. Giants fans were certainly shit talk at 19-3...

I’m just trying to save you from getting gang banged on this board. These guys are like piranhas when they see a wounded fish.

Comment

Well my friend the beautiful 4 rings definitely out talk ur guys one. I let the shit talk be my silent partner. Truth hurts baby boy

Comment

Originally posted by Wangnuts View Post
          Well my friend the beautiful 4 rings definitely out talk ur guys one. I let the shit talk be my silent partner. Truth hurts baby boy
          You have no future, because you have no young quarterback; Sheli looked so painfully slow out there today. Maybe you can draft some schlep in the upcoming quarterback-weak draft, who turns out to be another stiff like Davis Webb or something. 😴💤

Comment

Wangnuts lipstick is smeared, one of his heels are broken and his panties are in the bathroom trash.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Find a Plan B pill and go home.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

My nut sach on ur chin is always a plan.B cause i can easily make ur online trash talkin ass my bitch if u fags ever met me

Comment

Was I supposed to understand that? You came, you got passed around like a cold, now take the free Uber home you cum dumpster.

Comment

Lol. All that needs said

Comment

My nut sach on ur chin is always a plan.B cause i can easily make ur online trash talkin ass my bitch if u fags ever met me
                      Hahahaha, cry more and take another L you fucking pussy! I don’t even particularly care for the eagles but god, this shit is pathetic. And then to play the whole internet tough guy card! Like anyone gives a shit you claimed to have wrestled at PSU LMAO!!!

Don’t you have anything better to do than troll opposing team message boards after getting swept

Comment

We’re talking the past?

Eagles have 4 Chapionships rings as well. 1948, 1949, 1960, and 2017

Pull up your skirt and look at the Scoreboard
                        Last edited by Drama Queen; 11-25-2018, 08:10 PM.

Comment

BLAH BLAH SACH, SACH? BLAH BLAH BLAH TRASH TALKIN BLAH BLAH FAGS BLAHBITY BLAH.
                          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Working...
                          X