So Malcolm X Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO SCREW YOURSELF.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      Moreover he was doing life without parole until the Supreme Court ruled. What’s the point of rehabilitating yourself when you will never come before a parole board.

I work with and donate to a prison ministry that helps transition prisoners back into society. He will always be a murderer but he emerged from the hellhole after 30 years with his dignity, decency and humanity.
      ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE YOU MURDER, YOU DIE, BUT 15 Y.O= CHAIR? DIFFERENT DISCUSSION. HE DID HIS TIME PER COURT ORDERED CORRECT?, AND NOW HELPING OTHERS FROM FOLLOWING IN HIS STEPS. NO ISSUES.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Excuse me, but...

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
        Is awarded two SB tickets for being the Eagles Man of the Year nominee.

And he gives them to....... a convicted FIRST DEGREE MURDERER?

LMAO! What a pathetic loser. You seriously can't find anyone more deserving of these SB tickets? A sick kid, a lower income family, a cop, a military hero?

No, lets give them to a guy who f'n KILLED SOMEONE because of "muh oppression" and "muh mass incarceration". Watching the disappointment on this jagoffs face after the Eagles lose will make the crushing defeat marginally more tolerable. Maybe him and his new buddy can go do some drivebys after the game to take their minds off of it.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ma...-20180122.html
        THE EAGLES ARE IN THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL AND YOU'RE WHINING ABOUT THIS TYPE OF SHIT? FUCKING A MAN! THE FUCKING SUPERBOWL!
        DB

Comment

LOL. OK

Keep making excuses and apologizing for murderers. I guess that's the hip, forward thinking thing to to these days.

Have fun watching the Eagles blow yet another chance at a Super Bowl.

On the grind,
          John

Comment

Ha ha, see you Man Tan Boy. Oh, and say hi.......

to your whore of a mom you have your arm around. She is a stunner.

Although, to be truthful, she makes both DQ’s and 3rd and Inches moms look like the Virgin Mary.
            "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

WhyYouGayThough
              "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Why don't you guys invite this murderer

To your next gayte? Maybe leave him in a room with your wives to show how forward thinking you all are?

I'll be back in two weeks to bask in you crying about the refs or how its rigged or whatever other excuse your washed up old ass comes up with when the eagles fall short YET AGAIN. Its a shame too bc I like the eagles, but its oddly therapeutic seeing losers like you cry and make excuse after excuse.

If I'm wrong, and the eagles somehow luckbox a win, I'll delete my account and leave the board permanently.

Comment

Waaaaaa! Waaaaaaa! Waaaaaaaa!

Are you so fucking stupid to think anyone here could give a shit that you might leave forever?

Never mind, that’s a rhetorical question anyway.
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Fine then, I'll stay on and laugh and laugh and laugh at your old fat ass trying to rationalize the fact that this team will never win a super bowl in your lifetime. They might get one in my lifetime (since ya boy is still mid 20s, with a banging hot girlfriend, great job, and sick new 5 series), but definitely not yours, OB.

See you next sunday

Comment

Bwahahahahaha!

She now you want us to believe your whore of a mom is your girlfriend?

Don’t you know there’s laws against that?

You own a car? That’s impressive!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Irrelevant.

Why don't you ask the family of the guy he killed how they feel about this POS getting SB tickets. Vermin like this guy should be rotting in prison, but because we live in a world where no one accepts responsibility for their actions anymore (its always someone elses fault), and because he put on some farce about how he turned his life around blah blah blah, he gets free super bowl tickets. He still has a life he can claim he "turned around" the guy this parasite killed does not.

Absolutely pathetic.
                        Oh, you mean kind of like your president? You know, the guy who blames everyone else.
                        Last edited by joe9518; 01-25-2018, 05:35 PM.

Comment

WhyYouGayThough?
                          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by joe9518 View Post
                            Oh, you mean kind of like your president? You know, the guy who blames everyone else.
                            Like blaming "muh Russians" for losing the Election?
                            Blaming the FBI?
                            Blaming sexism?
                            Blaming the Electoral College?
                            Blaming wikileaks?
                            Blaming "Fake News"?
                            Blaming Bernie or 3rd party candidates?
                            Blaming voter suppression?

Comment

Not only is he a murderer, but he’s also going to take your skunk-haired, clown makeup faced girlfriend to the game! Why? Because you can’t.

Comment

Like blaming "muh Russians" for losing the Election?
                                Blaming the FBI?
                                Blaming sexism?
                                Blaming the Electoral College?
                                Blaming wikileaks?
                                Blaming "Fake News"?
                                Blaming Bernie or 3rd party candidates?
                                Blaming voter suppression?
                                LOL
                                Typical trumpette. But, but Hillary!! But, But Obama!!
                                Just like your hero, deflect and blame everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X