X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lynch mobs are fun.

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
      I'm not going to kill him myself. I just think its outrageous that he gets a free trip to the SB.
      pussy

Comment

You're some piece of work

Here's a quote from the guy. A guy who killed a gang banger when he was 15 and did 30 years for it (not that a gang banger doesn't deserve to live but it's not like he did a home invasion and killed, as Omar would say, someone not in the game).

“I know that I’ll never be able to shake this burden of guilt, and I know that no matter how good I do, how much I serve, how much I try to contribute -- and it’s probably not supposed to be enough, that’s why I’m supposed to do it for the rest of my life, I understand that -- but for some people, they may feel as though I shouldn’t be given this opportunity to be in the wide-open world," Songster said. "I recognize that I’ll always be a murderer in that sense in a lot of people’s eyes.

"But when someone like Malcolm reaches out ... when he extends himself that way and he advocates for someone like me, I interpret it as him saying to me that I am more than my worst act, that I am more than this decision and that I can be more. And that to me is a profound lesson for society because ultimately it’s about what kind of society do we want to leave behind for our children? A society that believes in the human capacity for transformation, that we can be better and we can rise above the vilest thing we’ve ever done? Or a society that heaps hopelessness on itself by heaping hopelessness on people that have done wrong? So I think that is just so magnanimous and just so forward-thinking from Malcolm. … It’s almost like he’s setting an example of what it would take to imagine a different kind of justice where we can invest in the best of people.”
        Last edited by slag; 01-25-2018, 01:08 PM. Reason: typo
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It's almost like Jenkins is trying to address issues like this thread.
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Ok cool, so in the world we are going to, you can off someone, say you're so so sorry, join some bs public outreach group, then get hailed as some sort of model citizen AND get free SB tickets out of it.

Awesome.

Comment

Living the dream, except for the part about doing thirty years hard time in prison.

Comment

Thank goodness we have zero tolerance policies to save our legal system from the stress of considering such things.

Comment

Boy, you are so right about these poor people!

In fact, I bet if it were possible, you would be the first in line to trade places with them since they have it so good!
                  "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by WhyYouMadThough View Post
                    Ok cool, so in the world we are going to, you can off someone, say you're so so sorry, join some bs public outreach group, then get hailed as some sort of model citizen AND get free SB tickets out of it.

Awesome.
                    He's trying to live in a world where you can off someone as a juvenile, do 30 years, then make your case to a parole board and potentially have a chance to rejoin society. He's trying to live in a world where such a person can never not be a convicted murderer, but they can also be more than just a convicted murderer. I want to live in Malcom Jenkins' world. I don't want to live in yours. In fact, every other country on the planet has decided to reject your world as well.

Comment

WhyYouMadThough?
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

The guy appears to be the model for Red from Shawshank Redemption ... who didn't like Morgan Freeman in that movie for fucksake?
                        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                          WhyYouMadThough?
                          This guy is a troll that decided to make this his first "serious" post.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Heh. You're like the inside sales rep of trolls.
                            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Bwahaha!
                              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Moreover he was doing life without parole until the Supreme Court ruled. What’s the point of rehabilitating yourself when you will never come before a parole board.

I work with and donate to a prison ministry that helps transition prisoners back into society. He will always be a murderer but he emerged from the hellhole after 30 years with his dignity, decency and humanity.

Comment

Working...
                                X