Confidential(c) to slaggo and Akers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential(c) to slaggo and Akers

Is the Syracuse football program still considered Division I or have they just thrown in the towel altogether?
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Did the defense leave the bus?
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Even though I have small ties to the Cuse program. More basketball, but little football. I was all in on Terps today. Holly fuck did they look good. Let's see a few more test against top 25. They might be in the cream of the crop.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        Even though I have small ties to the Cuse program. More basketball, but little football. I was all in on Terps today. Holly fuck did they look good. Let's see a few more test against top 25. They might be in the cream of the crop.
        The single back drives late in the game were pretty impressive. Hopefully the Locksley homecoming is Fridge 2.0
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I’m taking my father to the Cuse game next week. Given the last two seasons I’m betting Clemson is going to show no mercy.

Comment

What’s bizarre is that the defense was supposed to be their best unit. I think they simply overlooked MD and we’re thinking Clemson
            Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

https://www.tigernet.com/update/recr...m_source=email

Comment

Working...
              X