GAYTE GRUB.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAYTE GRUB.....

SO I SETTLED ON HOT ITALIAN SAUSAGE IN A JACUZZI OF SWEET BABY RAYS SWEET AND SPICY BBQ SAUCE, CAN OF BLACK AND TAN, AND SLICED JALAPENOS.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 09-05-2019, 03:32 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

What lot do you tailgate in? Can I bring some some bananas? Or some type of fruit.

Comment

I thought........

you were in charge of the piss bucket and local hookers.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by EagleFanInMD View Post
        What lot do you tailgate in? Can I bring some some bananas? Or some type of fruit.
        WE ARE OVER THE VET LOT, RIGHT AROUND WHERE HOME PLATE WAS. NO NEED TO BRING NANNERS, SMEGMA IS BRINGING THEM. THEY'RE SLIGHTLY USED AND A LITTLE BROWN ON THE OUTSIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          SO I SETTLED ON HOT ITALIAN SAUSAGE IN A JACUZZI OF SWEET BABY RAYS SWEET AND SPICY BBQ SAUCE, CAN OF BLACK AND TAN, AND SLICED JALAPENOS.
          You forgot to Antacids for the heartburn after

Comment

THAT'S WHAT THE GOBBLE GOBBLE IS FOR YO.

Comment

Mann that's so................

original of ya Bra!

Im going with an Old standard that the Guys love..finished the prep work just now will cook umm up tomorrow.....whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo Its Fucing Xmas Baby!
              Last edited by TRENT; 09-06-2019, 10:32 PM.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

HEY IF SOMETHING WORKS, STICK WITH IT. NEXT GAME PB AND J BABEEEE!

YOUR DOIN WHAT.... BLACK TAR HASHISH OIL MEATBALLS?

Comment

that stuff with the O was great

been many moons since i seen that.....no doubt,,,U know what I'm makin..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

To all attending the gayte today, have a fucking great time brothers! Live it up and give the racisits hell!

Enjoy my friends!!

Comment

Working...
                    X