As someone who lives in Deadskins land

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As someone who lives in Deadskins land

We simply can't let this be a loss. I know the Birds are a considerably better team than the Redbumbucks,but it is still a divisional game and will be hard fought. I think it is a competitive game early and Birds get the win late.

Well, yes and no

Originally posted by greenfan View Post
    We simply can't let this be a loss. I know the Birds are a considerably better team than the Redbumbucks,but it is still a divisional game and will be hard fought. I think it is a competitive game early and Birds get the win late.
    Yes, we cannot lose this game. If that were to pass, then the Iggs may as well fire Gomer and hire Gabe to run the club.

No, because there is absolutely no reason, none whatsoever, for this to be a hard fought competitive game. The foreskins suck ass. It's a joke for them to be on the same field as the Iggles. Total annihilation!

ps....I tried to make a wager with Sheree Burress of channel 4. The foreskins win I pay her $500.00; the Iggles win, she has to shave off her moustache on the 6:00 o'clock newscast on Monday. (she turned me down)
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

And with this post, Igglephans NFL season has officially begun. "Release the Hounds"

Comment

Alot of important players have not practiced or played in a long time. I expect it to be a sloppy game. Plus, as it has been said, the Racists always play us tight.

Comment

It’s Week 1 and we are 9pt Favs.

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Alot of important players have not practiced or played in a long time. I expect it to be a sloppy game. Plus, as it has been said, the Racists always play us tight.
          ....they always play us tight.....but Vegas needs it’s money, potential for setup is making me uncomfortable.
          "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

What a bunch of pantywaists

Has this bored turned into a foreskin-fearing, Drowned_Queef circle jerk?!

The guys who haven't really played (with the exception of Brooks) are all on defense, and if the foreskins are deficient anywhere (and everywhere!) it's on the offensive side of the ball.

Case fucking Kleenex?!
            Ereck Flowers?!
            No Trent Williams?!

This is not a potential Mungro-ing. I'll be shocked, SHOCKED if we (yes, we) don't beat them by 10-14 points. Since Doug and Co. got beat twice in 2016, the Eagles have won four straight vs. the foreskinners. With an average margin of victory of *15.5* points.

If I am simply misreading the sarcasm font, my bad.

Comment

You tell em Pete!

Outstanding rant Pete!

The only thing “tight” about the foreskins would be The Littlest Telemarketer’s ass (and even that is subject to doubt!)
              "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Originally posted by greenfan View Post
                They grabbed 2 Eagles to pick their minds for this game

Comment

Jay Gruden

So we have a nematode picking the brains of sea cucumbers.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Puck the entire team, tuurible. I see by week 6, geuden is gone, when we play in Decembwe, once again a home game for us. I love it.

Comment

Yaaas!!

OB, you are hilarious. Fellow board members, I was just trying to stave off the football gods. But what the hell, we have already won the Super Bowl. By the way, this morning on the local sports radio station in D.C., Jay Gru was getting KILLED for saying Guice would be the lead back. Apparently Adrian Pederson is kind of pissed off about that. Love it!

Comment

Their Defense is good, I think the Offense will come out rusty. Still think we end up winning by 2 scores.

Comment

Un...was I imagining our last four games against the skins? 2014-16 was an awful stretch but the past four games against them have been pretty comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                            Since Doug and Co. got beat twice in 2016, the Eagles have won four straight vs. the foreskinners. With an average margin of victory of *15.5* points.
                            The DeSean Jackson effect

Comment

He’ll be running the Wild Mouse ride for dwarf boy
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Working...
                              X