So are you sitting guys next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So are you sitting guys next week?

I would after the 1st quarter. Let the Saints think we're horseshit. Give those Creole Motherfuckers nothing.

Ordinarily I’d say yes, but Nick needs some time with the O...badly.

Comment

Injured guys yes, this team needs to find its rhythm

Nick needs some more reps
      Last edited by TRENT; 12-26-2017, 01:21 AM.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        Ordinarily I’d say yes, but Nick needs some time with the O...badly.
        Nah. Keeping him healthy is more important Missy. He threw 4 touchdowns last week and looked fine. Chalk this week up to being a bad week and work on the stuff in practice. Did you see any receivers open? I didn't... Not all on him

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          Nah. Keeping him healthy is more important Missy. He threw 4 touchdowns last week and looked fine. Chalk this week up to being a bad week and work on the stuff in practice. Did you see any receivers open? I didn't... Not all on him
          Yes sit them, health is key not reps you can reps in practice.

Comment

absolutely sitting guys. maybe give foles a couple drives, but that's it. as bad as he was yesterday, he has shown that he is capable of putting a good game together. if he gets hurt this team's super bowl odds fall to zero.

Comment

I would sit guys on a case by case basis. Depends a lot on who is banged up.

Treat it sorta like a preseason game.

Gomer has to decide.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Give Foles the first half.

Give Sudafed and / or some dude they bring in the 3rd/4th quarter.

Get to protect Foles and get some reps on Sudafed to see what if anything he brings to the table. Win Win.

Comment

I just want to see Sidney Jones play

Comment

Graham (ankle), Mills (ankle), Ajayi, Jeffery, Ertz, Cox, and Agholor.

Activate Means, Douglas, White, Smallwood, Johnson, Qualls, and whomever else is left you normally deactivate.

Play Foles for the first quarter and hope that through two weeks of practice reps with the starters he’ll be ok.

Start Hollins and Smith on the outside with Johnson in the slot; start Allen alongside Jernigan and Douglas for Mills. I didn’t see Burton at all last night—did he even get in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
                      Graham (ankle), Mills (ankle), Ajayi, Jeffery, Ertz, Cox, and Agholor.

Activate Means, Douglas, White, Smallwood, Johnson, Qualls, and whomever else is left you normally deactivate.

Play Foles for the first quarter and hope that through two weeks of practice reps with the starters he’ll be ok.

Start Hollins and Smith on the outside with Johnson in the slot; start Allen alongside Jernigan and Douglas for Mills. I didn’t see Burton at all last night—did he even get in the game?
                      If Foles is playing, the rest of the 1st team offense should be playing as well unless injured.

Who cares if Foles can through an out to Mack Hollins. He needs to be able to get to Nellie and Alshon.
                      --
                      Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
                      X