COLLINS PANDA WATCH!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COLLINS PANDA WATCH!!

2 hours and 25 minutes until the giants royally fuck up!

Come
    On
    gettleman!!!

https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/03/gi...-lombardo.html
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 03-05-2019, 02:35 PM.

Panda watch!!!

Comment

Can't believe they aren't going to keep him. I'm happy not to play against him twice a year. He's one of the best in the league. But, by all means, use that money to pay Eli!
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

giant fans will tell you they love him vs run and he's so-so vs the pass.

whatever, he's a beast and i'd love to see them lose their best young defensive player!

just don't go to dallas, kid.

Comment

22 minutes!

Comment

Yeah, he's definitely better against the run but I think he's made an all pro team already. Either way, he's the leader of that defense. See ya!
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Can him or Earl play in Shortz pocket defense? I mean their aggressive instincts could fuck up the scheme.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Absolute bloodbath went down for safeties. Look at the players who are available at the position.

Hope Collins doesn’t return to Giants on lowball contract.

Comment

Working...
                X