so the Bloscars is a joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so the Bloscars is a joke

Really Spike Lee, because he bitched and moaned no blacks win at the Oscars, what a joke token win. Regina king deserved her Oscar not like Lee who is the most racist jackass on the planet.

HE'S A FRAUD. HE WINS A STATUE AND STILL WHINES AND CRIES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHEN ANOTHER FILM WON BEST PICTURE. WAH WAH WAH, EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

SHUT UP, AND YOUR SUIT IS UGLY AS SHIT.
    LOOK LIKE A CLOWN.

AND THE KNICKS SUCK TOO YA JACKASS.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-25-2019, 10:26 AM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      HE'S A FRAUD. HE WINS A STATUE AND STILL WHINES AND CRIES LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WHEN ANOTHER FILM WON BEST PICTURE. WAH WAH WAH, EVERYBODY PAY ATTENTION TO ME.

SHUT UP, AND YOUR SUIT IS UGLY AS SHIT.
      LOOK LIKE A CLOWN.

AND THE KNICKS SUCK TOO YA JACKASS.
      You said it all, seriously that was well put, good man.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
        Really Spike Lee, because he bitched and moaned no blacks win at the Oscars, what a joke token win. Regina king deserved her Oscar not like Lee who is the most racist jackass on the planet.
        No issue with criticizing his reaction to Best Pic - but his win for Black Kkklansman was well deserved. That was a terrific movie.

Comment

I NORMALLY DON'T GO TO FIRST RUN MOVIES. USUALLY WAIT A BIT GO TO THE 5 DOLLAR MOVIE HOUSE. SO I HAVEN'T SEEN HIS LATEST YET. PROBABLY A GOOD MOVIE, AND WILL GO SEE IT.
          I JUST DON'T LIKE THE FACT HE CRIES ABOUT NOT WINNING AND CREATES A SCENE, AFTER HE JUST WON. I LIKE HIS MOVIES I'VE SEEN, MALCOLM X WAS TERRIFIC.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

He gets snubbed and yes Hollywood is racist.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Fuck you and your thoughts.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
              X