Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McMeh©️ didn’t show up but Wade Phillips did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McMeh©️ didn’t show up but Wade Phillips did.

Just sayin’

Up better get that copyright off of there

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
    Just sayin’
    ....and go back through the archives and see who used slogan first.

You can direct all inquires to my legal representation.....Slag.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I did that not to take credit. It’s funny. ... but I just can’t remember who said it... hummm... hummm...

Comment

It was wonderful to see two D coordinators use different defenses not on tape during key moments of the game...
        I mean...if you play the Eagles, you know what to expect on 3rd & long, no blitz, picket fence etc...

I’ll hang up and listen
        500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I agree.

I wanted Schwartz’s head all year, but I tempered down a little after the playoff run.

LeBlanc and Sullivan stepped up after a few games. ... even warmed up to Douglas a little. The picket fence (at times with nobody in the middle) drove me insane. It’s like giving them a screen and a head start. Let’s meet at the first down marker! Freakin’ insane.

Douglas and Schwartz will get a little rope in 2019-2020.

Big LaBlanc and Maddox fan, though.

Comment

I hope our points per game goes back up so we don’t have to worry about the defense as much.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I did say on here a few weeks back that the Eagles were ineffective at key times when they did blitz, and when you had street FAs at the corners for a couple of games, that was another reason why they didn't blitz much. I'll list some of the blitzes they had in key situations that backfired.

Tampa--corner blitz first play of the game--result--75 yard TD pass to Jackson. I have to go back and look at the game on Gamepass and I could be wrong, but the 75 yarder they gave up in the second quarter to OJ Howard might have also come against the blitz.

Tennessee--zero blitz on the winning TD play.

Minnesota--ahead only 10-3, I believe they blitzed and Cousins hit Adam Thielen for 45 yards with set up a TD and made the score 17-3.

Carolina--4th and 10, they blitzed Newton and he hit Torrey Smith and he turned it into a 35 yard gain setting up their winning TD.

Comment

Working...
              X